Saturday, April 14, 2012

4/14/2012 - The Experiment 2.0 Day 8

Hi all. My Spirits are up, but my Energy level is still a little low. 


This bug just won't let go. I went to the Doc yesterday evening and he gave me a different prescription, but he said that it my be a virus and that I should wait and see it it runs it course. So I am fine with that and here I suffer.



I am stuck in bed sick, not fun, not fun at all. I won't being going to Church today or the Art Festival. I will try to attend Mass tomorrow. This really sucks.


So today's post again will be a little short, but all the good stuff will be included. 



Now for even more good stuff:

Results thus far:

(Please let me know if I mess up on my math below, I might add or subtract incorrectly)

Day 1 =       0.0 lbs
Day 2 = (-)  0.2 lbs = loss   0.2 lbs
Day 3 = (+) 2.0 lbs =  gain  1.8 lbs
Day 4 = (-) 1.2 lbs  = gain   0.6 lbs
Day 5  = (-) 1.0 lbs = loss   0.4 lbs (bonus time)
Day 6 =  (-) 1.2 lbs = loss   1.6 lbs (it's only going to get better)
Day 7 =  (-) 1.6 lbs = loss   3.2 lbs (twice as nice)
Day 8 =  (-) 1.0 lbs = loss   4.2 lbs (I'll take it)

Have a Healthy Day my Friends and Family. The Best is yet to come, it really is I just know. This Diet is: That Easy, That Simple. You will see.


Today's Menu: Black Coffee, H20, Seltzer Water, Fatty Beef Brisket and  Roasted Chicken.




Ain't No Mountain High, NO!!!





Cheers,


Dave

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you are losing 1 lb+ everyday for the last 5 days. Good for you.

    Simon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Simon, sorry it looks like I overlooked your kind comment. Thanks and I hope all fares well with you.

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...