Sunday, April 15, 2012

4/15/2012 - The Experiment 2.0 Day 9

Greetings Friends and Family. I am feeling like ............ well lets say not great. This virus thing just sucks. I still have not got the prescription filled. I am hoping to fend it off myself.

So again a short post or maybe not so, so short, yet I am keeping with my promise of a daily post right? I think so. I am just resting mostly. I really need to go to work Monday. So sick or not I will be going to work. Too many things going on there. I am worried about sucking down these sugar free cough drops maybe hindering my weight loss. No excuse just a concern.



I guess I will wait til next year for The Woodlands Waterway Art Festival. Jeez this sucks. I won't make it to Church either, wow now that is not good at all. I will go to my meeting at Church Monday evening for the Retreat team.

Did I hear someone request a song? Yes? No? Maybe so? OK.

This is a tribute to a Friend who wrote me a really nice thoughtful email recently:


You just call out my name, and you know where ever I am
I'll come running to see you again.
Winter, spring, summer, or fall, 

all you have to do is call and I'll be there,
yeah, yeah,
you've got a friend.



A Friend INDEED!!! I'v gotta tellya good folks Friendship means a lot to me. I don't need many at all. What I do need are caring ones. That's the difference between Friends and an Acquaintance to ME. I have many, many Acquaintances, but just a handful of Friends. So when you have a Friend in me it really means something, at least I hope it does.


OK, now for the real reason y'all put up with me (lol):


Results thus far:

(Please let me know if I mess up on my math below, I might add or subtract incorrectly)

Day 1 =       0.0 lbs
Day 2 = (-)  0.2 lbs = loss   0.2 lbs
Day 3 = (+) 2.0 lbs =  gain  1.8 lbs
Day 4 = (-) 1.2 lbs  = gain   0.6 lbs
Day 5  = (-) 1.0 lbs = loss   0.4 lbs (bonus time)
Day 6 =  (-) 1.2 lbs = loss   1.6 lbs (it's only going to get better)
Day 7 =  (-) 1.6 lbs = loss   3.2 lbs (twice as nice)
Day 8 =  (-) 1.0 lbs = loss   4.2 lbs (I'll take it)
Day 9 = (-)  1.0 lbs =  loss  5.2 lbs (just a pound? oh well)

Have a Healthy Day my Friends and Family. I am giving it all my Best, No Doubt, No Holding Back. This Diet is: That Easy, That Simple. You will see.


Today's Menu: Black Coffee, H20, Seltzer Water, Turkey Sausage, Fatty Beef Brisket with a little BBQ sauce.




I Believe I Can FLY.......






Cheers,




Dave

10 comments:

  1. it does not look like your illness is side stepping your experiment. you continue to lose at a real good rate.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara, yes so far so good..

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  2. You doing so well, another day another pound lol. You are so funny.:-)Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cat, well lets see if I can keep that up right?

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  3. I hope you get well soon. So sorry to read that you got sick again. I wish you continued success with you experiment. I have had great success myself on zero carb.I have been going strong since 4/2011. You are my inspiration.

    Samuel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Samuel, I appreciate your nice comments. Good for you on your ZC Journey. I promise to always do my best.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  4. WTG, keep rockin. I just love this blog and your lust for life. You are a very positive and very entertaining in the way you write. It's a weird combination in a good way. Get well and keep losing weight. I can't wait to find out what you are doing besides zc.

    Jake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jake and welcome to the blog. I"WEIRD" is my middle name don't ya know? HA! All will be told in the future............maybe lol!

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  5. Sick or not sick, busy or not busy, you still go on with the experiment and still get results…

    Does this means that we can be on ZC, sick and busy, do experiment and loose weight???

    Interesting indeed!!!!!!!!

    Pro(ZC)ac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pro(ZC)ac, to answer your questions: yes, yes, yes, yes, yes and yes. Was too many yeses? I tell you what my Brother in Arms: I will keep trying as hard as I can and never give up.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...