Monday, April 16, 2012

4/16/2012 - The Experiment 2.0 Day 10

Greetings all! Still sick, yet getting better. My Spirits are great my Energy........well it's OK.

Day 10 already. Wow where did the time go. 1/3 of the way through. Now I will be honest and say that if I continue to get good results like I have been so far, I will extend the Experiment for yet another 30 days or more.



Hey Dave foul, foul!!! You promised that you would "Tell All" at the end of the 30 days. We are not going to put up with broken promises and if you think you are going to wiggle out of...................... 

Hold on there Hoss! Just wait a dang minute. Who's blog is this anyway? As far as the promise, do you have that in writing? Do you..............hhhmmm..........well I guess you do have that in writing (blog entry duh?)..............let me see.........well do you think that for one minute that, that.....HA!

OK a weak attempt to make a "FUNNY". Right? Yes, I do agree weak indeed! Look-it: Yes, I more than likely will extend this for 30 days and maybe more, but.............but................but I will indeed "Tell All". Yes just like I promised. So you see, no need to get all excited and everything. Jeez!!!

Earth to Dave, just get on with it will ya? OK then! Now for the good stuff

Results thus far:


(Please let me know if I mess up on my math below, I might add or subtract incorrectly)


Day 1 = (0) 0.0 lbs
Day 2 = (-)  0.2 lbs = loss   0.2 lbs
Day 3 = (+) 2.0 lbs =  gain  1.8 lbs
Day 4 = (-) 1.2 lbs  = gain   0.6 lbs
Day 5  = (-) 1.0 lbs = loss   0.4 lbs (bonus time)
Day 6 =  (-) 1.2 lbs = loss   1.6 lbs (it's only going to get better)
Day 7 =  (-) 1.6 lbs = loss   3.2 lbs (twice as nice)
Day 8  =  (-) 1.0 lbs = loss   4.2 lbs (I'll take it)
Day 9  =  (-) 1.0 lbs =  loss  5.2 lbs (just a pound? oh well)
Day 10 = (-) 0.6 lbs = loss   5.8 lbs (only half a lb? I give up lol)

Oh well so today was not so great. On the other hand look at the results since Day 4. A total of  7.6 lbs. Could have been much better, could have been much worse. I still feel the best is yet to come. Lets see what this week brings. 

Have a Healthy Day my Friends and Family. Keep moving Forward. Don't look Back. This Diet is: That Easy, That Simple. You will see.

Today's Menu: Black Coffee, H20, Seltzer Water, Fatty Beef Brisket with a little hot sauce. (My main staple)

No FEAR


Cheers,

Dave

2 comments:

  1. Too funny, keep doing what you do ~Maryzc~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foul lol.I hope you have continued success. I know you wont hold back on the info.

    Taylor

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...