Tuesday, April 17, 2012

4/17/2012 - The Experiment 2.0 Day 11

Howdy Y'all. Spirits up, Energy............so,so. Yes, I am still sick.

Jeez this is getting old. I all but lost my voice for the last three days. Today my voice is coming back. I am getting better, but it is taking a long time. Thank God I did not get the Meds. I hate to take any kind of Meds. I just do. So is getting Well taking long or have we become a society that expects everything quick. I don't know because I am not that smart, but all I know is that I will get well and I will move forward. In this state of being I am not able to peruse a few things that I want to do. God willing by this weekend I will be better and start new ventures that have been on the back burner.



Hey one good note, one very good note indeed. That is I really feel that the Experimental Diet is really kicking in as far as my body adjusting to it. OK I did mess up pretty much with my wacky mini side Experiments that through me off after such a great initial start. Jeez why don't I learn.

Actually I do learn. Wait Dave you just said............ Look-it: without Experiments  and mini Experiments I would have never ventured to Low Carb, which lead me to mini Experiment to Very Low Carb, which lead me to mini Experiment to Zero Carb which lead me to have an open mind to look at all aspects of dieting. So when a kind ANGEL opened my eyes to the OBVIOUS I looked at it with an OPEN MIND.

How's Life with you Good Folks? How INDEED? It is customary to say "Fine" not matter the situation. Right? I heard that in the Doc's office when the assistant called patients from the waiting room. "Hi Ms Smith, how are you doing today?" Ms. Smith answers "Fine". The same with the Doc. What did Dave say?: "I've seen better days". It's the truth why candy coat it. Where was I going with this?....................................

Alright already:

Results thus far: 


(Please let me know if I mess up on my math below, I might add or subtract incorrectly) 

Day 1 = (0) 0.0 lbs
Day 2 = (-)  0.2 lbs = loss   0.2 lbs
Day 3 = (+) 2.0 lbs =  gain  1.8 lbs
Day 4 = (-) 1.2 lbs  = gain   0.6 lbs
Day 5  = (-) 1.0 lbs = loss   0.4 lbs (bonus time)
Day 6 =  (-) 1.2 lbs = loss   1.6 lbs (it's only going to get better)
Day 7 =  (-) 1.6 lbs = loss   3.2 lbs (twice as nice)
Day 8  =  (-) 1.0 lbs = loss   4.2 lbs (I'll take it)
Day 9  =  (-) 1.0 lbs =  loss  5.2 lbs (just a pound? oh well)
Day 10 = (-) 0.6 lbs = loss   5.8 lbs (only half a lb? I give up lol)
Day 11 = (-) 1.0 lbs = loss    6.8 lbs (give me more)


OK, still going strong, Yet I want better results. Yes, better results and faster. Am I crazy? Yes, Crazy like a Fox!!! 

Have a Healthy Day my Friends and Family. I will Succeed, I will not Fail, I can't Afford to Fail. This Diet is: That Easy, That Simple. You will see.

Today's Menu: Black Coffee, H20, Seltzer Water, Fatty Beef Brisket with a little hot sauce. ( oh yeah)


Back On Track


Cheers,

Dave

2 comments:

  1. You are one of a kind David!

    When I read "This Diet is: That Easy, That Simple", I ask myself: "What did David do to the already simple ZC diet to loose nearly 7 lbs in 11 days".

    I said it many times in the past and I will repeat it: I like David's approach because he makes things SIMPLE.

    The warrior strikes again!!!!!!!!!!

    Pro(ZC)ac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pro(ZC)ac and Thank You very much. I've gotta tell you things are looking good and I just know they will continue to improve. Simple is my middle name don't you know? HA!

    You think 7lbs is good. Well I really think I can do much better. Yes, I sure do. This Diet is: That Simple, That Easy. You will see

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...