Wednesday, April 18, 2012

4/18/2012 - The Experiment 2.0 Day 12

Greetings all. My Spirits and Energy levels are good.


I am getting much better. Still a little down, but getting there. Not much to report or talk about today. I have a load of things going on and don't have a great amount of time. So this will be very short.



Results thus far: 


(Please let me know if I mess up on my math below, I might add or subtract incorrectly)


Day 1 = (0) 0.0 lbs
Day 2 = (-)  0.2 lbs = loss   0.2 lbs
Day 3 = (+) 2.0 lbs =  gain  1.8 lbs
Day 4 = (-) 1.2 lbs  = gain   0.6 lbs
Day 5  = (-) 1.0 lbs = loss   0.4 lbs (bonus time)
Day 6 =  (-) 1.2 lbs = loss   1.6 lbs (it's only going to get better)
Day 7 =  (-) 1.6 lbs = loss   3.2 lbs (twice as nice)
Day 8  =  (-) 1.0 lbs = loss   4.2 lbs (I'll take it)
Day 9  =  (-) 1.0 lbs =  loss  5.2 lbs (just a pound? oh well)
Day 10 = (-) 0.6 lbs = loss   5.8 lbs (only half a lb? I give up lol)
Day 11 = (-) 1.0 lbs = loss    6.8 lbs (give me more)
Day 12 = (-) 1.0 lbs = loss    7.8 lbs (I said GIVE ME MORE)

Have a Healthy Day my Friends and Family. I Expect and Want MORE. I won't take NO for an ANSWER. No Way! This Diet is: That Easy, That Simple. You will see.


Today's Menu: Black Coffee, H20, Seltzer Water, Fatty Beef Brisket with a little BBQ sauce, Shrimp, and Pork. ( how abut that)


CARPE DIEM
(seize the day)


Cheers,

Dave

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see things are still going strong. Another pound. What are you doing? I know you won't tell, it is amazing. Then you want more? I would be glad just to get half of your results. *Jake*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jake, yeah I can be a little demanding HA! What am I doing indeed. Welcome to the blog and thanks for the comments.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  2. pound after pound after pound. I like this much better with your daily updates.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara, Hey I just pounding it out lol!!!

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...