Saturday, April 21, 2012

4/21/2012 - The Experiment Day 15

Greetings Friends. My Spirits and are good.


Now my foot is another thing. It is in big, big pain. So much so that I made an appointment this morning with the Doc. Jeez this is sounding familiar. too many Doc appoints too soon. YIKES!!! My foot was swollen and a little red with tons of pain when I put pressure on it. I just don't know what caused this.



The Experiment is go strong. I do wish I would lose more, but I have not too much room to complain .................. so I won't. Will I? OK maybe........................not!


So this really crash and burned yet another weekend. Can I get a break? Yes, and don't mean a bone or something of the matter lol!!!


As far as the Experiment except that I want MORE weight off its going great. I have settle right in and it is just a part of my LIFE! Yes just clipping along like nobody's business.


So as explained in a response to Pro(ZC)ac, I do apologize if I was not clear about the Experiment "Tell All" date. It should be May 6, 2012 o Day 30. Even though I just might plan to extend the Experiment 30 more days I will tell all at the appoint date.


Talk to ME:




Results thus far:

(Please let me know if I mess up on my math below, I might add or subtract incorrectly) 



Day 1 = (0) 0.0 lbs
Day 2 = (-)  0.2 lbs = loss   0.2 lbs
Day 3 = (+) 2.0 lbs =  gain  1.8 lbs
Day 4 = (-) 1.2 lbs  = gain   0.6 lbs
Day 5  = (-) 1.0 lbs = loss   0.4 lbs (bonus time)
Day 6 =  (-) 1.2 lbs = loss   1.6 lbs (it's only going to get better)
Day 7 =  (-) 1.6 lbs = loss   3.2 lbs (twice as nice)
Day 8  =  (-) 1.0 lbs = loss  4.2 lbs (I'll take it)
Day 9  =  (-) 1.0 lbs =  loss 5.2 lbs (just a pound? oh well)
Day 10 = (-) 0.6 lbs = loss  5.8 lbs (only half a lb? I give up lol)
Day 11 = (-) 1.0 lbs = loss  6.8 lbs (give me more)
Day 12 = (-) 1.0 lbs = loss  7.8 lbs (I said GIVE ME MORE)
Day 13 = (-) 1.0 lbs = loss 8.8 lbs (someone is not listening to me)
Day 14 = (-) 1.0 lbs = loss 9.8 lbs (OK mouth shut)
Day 15 = (-) 1.0 lbs = loss 10.8 lbs (I know, I know)





Have a Healthy Day my Friends and Family. Holding Strong, It won't be Long.. This Diet is: That Easy, That Simple. You will see




Today's Menu: Black Coffee, H20, Seltzer Water, Fatty Beef Brisket and Smoked Turkey.


Fruition



Cheers,

Dave


4 comments:

  1. don't worry, i think most of us got it the first time.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara, thanks I just want to be fair.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  2. That's what I assumed too. It was the whole reason you started to post daily. At least that is what I thought.~Maryzc~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maryzc, yes you have got it right. I should have been a bit more clear.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...