Monday, April 23, 2012

4/23/2012 - The Experiment 2.0 Day 17

Greetings all.


Things are not good. I went to the Doc today to follow up and did not get good news. The Doc said I will be on the sidelines for two weeks. I have agonizing pain on my right foot. It is called Cellulitis. It is not good and I am really down in the dumps about it.



Will this interfere with the Experiment. No. I will eat like I have been. I am taking three prescription drugs. How will it affect things. As you probably guessed: I have no freaking idea. 


This will be extremely short y'all:



Results thus far:

(Please let me know if I mess up on my math below, I might add or subtract incorrectly) 



Day 1 = (0) 0.0 lbs
Day 2 = (-)  0.2 lbs = loss   0.2 lbs
Day 3 = (+) 2.0 lbs =  gain  1.8 lbs
Day 4 = (-) 1.2 lbs  = gain   0.6 lbs
Day 5  = (-) 1.0 lbs = loss   0.4 lbs (bonus time)
Day 6 =  (-) 1.2 lbs = loss   1.6 lbs (it's only going to get better)
Day 7 =  (-) 1.6 lbs = loss   3.2 lbs (twice as nice)
Day 8  =  (-) 1.0 lbs = loss  4.2 lbs (I'll take it)
Day 9  =  (-) 1.0 lbs =  loss 5.2 lbs (just a pound? oh well)
Day 10 = (-) 0.6 lbs = loss  5.8 lbs (only half a lb? I give up lol)
Day 11 = (-) 1.0 lbs = loss  6.8 lbs (give me more)
Day 12 = (-) 1.0 lbs = loss  7.8 lbs (I said GIVE ME MORE)
Day 13 = (-) 1.0 lbs = loss 8.8 lbs (someone is not listening to me)
Day 14 = (-) 1.0 lbs = loss 9.8 lbs (OK mouth shut)
Day 15 = (-) 1.0 lbs = loss 10.8 lbs (I know, I know)
Day 16 = (-+)  0 lbs = ??? 10.8 lbs ( just don't know)
Day 17 = (-)  0.2lbs  = loss 11 lbs (good grief)


I will stick to my guns and hope things go well. I will pray that I recover soon. That is all I can do.


Have a Healthy Day my Friends and Family. No Matter What, No Matter How, I will Stay Focused.


Today's Menu: H20, Seltzer Water, Chorizo (Mexican Sausage) and Egg, and Smoked Turkey. 


Hanging TOUGH






Cheers,


Dave

2 comments:

  1. Pain is one of OUR ennemy so be very careful; ZC folks are at war and there are reasons for this.

    But ZC has also taught us to be patient and that there is no "QUICK FIX" in life.

    But it seems that there is a "SIMPLE FIX" as I can see with your results!!!!!!!

    Anyway, we are winning and we know it!!!!!!!!!

    Pro(ZC)ac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pro(ZC)ac, "No truer words have been spoken"!!! I tell you what my Friend, Patience is the key. I will follow the rules, get well, and carry on.

    I do appreciate your kind words of wisdom. Thank you for your input and support. Did we know each other in a different life? No, Really!!

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...