Thursday, April 26, 2012

4/26/2012 The Experiment 2.0 Day 20

Howdy. Spirits are good, Energy level is steady.

Hmmm ..... hmmm ..... hmm ..... la..de..da..da. OK, I am here. I am here wondering why me...............not!!! A little humor in a bad situation a'int all bad, right?

So anyway I do have some GOOD NEWS. Good News? Dave have you been reading your own blog as of late? The Foot, the Pain, the Stall, the Gain and so on? Has the infection reached your brain???



Has it? I should say not! So whats all this about Good News? Well I will "tell all" about my Good News in my next blog post, because I will have all the data put together and and and OK just joking.

Yet I do have some Good News to report to you fine folks. Yes indeed. You might call it Great News. Why? Oh no not that again, just get to the point. Jeez can a wounded warrior have a little fun?

OK then, while I was at the Doc's office I did some labs and since I was still fasting they went ahead and did my annual blood work. You know the lipid panel and such. I got the results yesterday and wow what a difference.

I had a hard time with the alignment of the chart, but you can tell what the numbers are.

So here are the results:


Component                       Standard Range         12/23/2010     4/23/2012
LDL CHOLESTEROL CALC  0-99 mg/dL            143                        115


VLDL CHOLESTEROL CAL 5-40 mg/dL              27                           25


HDL CHOLESTEROL          >39 mg/dL                      42                      43


TRIGLYCERIDES                  0-149 mg/dL                134                    125


CHOLESTEROL, TOTAL 100-199 mg/dL            212                           183


OK here it is:


Results thus far:

(Please let me know if I mess up on my math below, I might add or subtract incorrectly)

Day 1 = (0) 0.0 lbs
Day 2 = (-)  0.2 lbs = loss   0.2 lbs
Day 3 = (+) 2.0 lbs =  gain  1.8 lbs
Day 4 = (-) 1.2 lbs  = gain   0.6 lbs
Day 5  = (-) 1.0 lbs = loss   0.4 lbs (bonus time)
Day 6 =  (-) 1.2 lbs = loss   1.6 lbs (it's only going to get better)
Day 7 =  (-) 1.6 lbs = loss   3.2 lbs (twice as nice)
Day 8  =  (-) 1.0 lbs = loss  4.2 lbs (I'll take it)
Day 9  =  (-) 1.0 lbs =  loss 5.2 lbs (just a pound? oh well)
Day 10 = (-) 0.6 lbs = loss  5.8 lbs (only half a lb? I give up lol)
Day 11 = (-) 1.0 lbs = loss  6.8 lbs (give me more)
Day 12 = (-) 1.0 lbs = loss  7.8 lbs (I said GIVE ME MORE)
Day 13 = (-) 1.0 lbs = loss 8.8 lbs (someone is not listening to me)
Day 14 = (-) 1.0 lbs = loss 9.8 lbs (OK mouth shut)
Day 15 = (-) 1.0 lbs = loss 10.8 lbs (I know, I know)
Day 16 = (-+)  0 lbs = loss 10.8 lbs ( just don't know)
Day 17 = (-)  0.2lbs  = loss 11 lbs (good grief)
Day 18 = (-+) 0 lbs = loss 11 lbs (Think Positive)

Day 19 = (+) 1 lbs = loss 10 lbs (what a bummer)

Day 20 = (-+) 0 lbs = loss 10 lbs (OK)


Have a Healthy Day my Friends and Family. Keep looking forward. What will tomorrow bring? Fight the Good Fight!!!


Today's Menu: Black Coffee, H20, Seltzer Water, Smoked Turkey with a little Mayo.




No Worries








Cheers,


Dave











4 comments:

  1. Your lab tests are just astonishing!!! Well, we are not surprised as all the science behind LC-VLC-ZC supportes this kinds of results.

    I would still expect your total cholesterol to be higher, as this number means nothing, but again, Dave managed to be one of a kind!!!

    Pro(ZC)ac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pro(ZC)ac, not all if I should say so myself. DW was glad to see the results. Maybe she will get off my back about ZC HA!

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  2. great stats, you are beating the so called odds.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara, yes indeed beating the odds.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...