Friday, April 27, 2012

4/27/2012 The Experiment 2.0 Day 21

Greetings Friends. Spirits are OK, Energy levels steady.


I am really trying hard to stay positive in a difficult situation. My condition is getting better, but slowly. I know I need more patience, yet it is somewhat wearing me down. So "Chin Up" for now. I need to stay Strong, Positive and most of all Focused.



This is one of the few times I wish I could travel forward in time instead back. So I am sticking with the path I started. Again I entertained the thought of suspending the Experiment until I was well and start a fresh 30 days. Will it happen? I don't think so at this time.


No worries, my dear Friends I would not dare keep the Experiment a secret at that point. I would simple "Tell All" soon after the suspension. Come hell or high water you will be informed. I Guarantee it or do I? Yes of course I do.


Talk to me:


Results thus far:

(Please let me know if I mess up on my math below, I might add or subtract incorrectly)

Day 1 = (0) 0.0 lbs
Day 2 = (-)  0.2 lbs = loss   0.2 lbs
Day 3 = (+) 2.0 lbs =  gain  1.8 lbs
Day 4 = (-) 1.2 lbs  = gain   0.6 lbs
Day 5  = (-) 1.0 lbs = loss   0.4 lbs (bonus time)
Day 6 =  (-) 1.2 lbs = loss   1.6 lbs (it's only going to get better)
Day 7 =  (-) 1.6 lbs = loss   3.2 lbs (twice as nice)
Day 8  =  (-) 1.0 lbs = loss  4.2 lbs (I'll take it)
Day 9  =  (-) 1.0 lbs =  loss 5.2 lbs (just a pound? oh well)
Day 10 = (-) 0.6 lbs = loss  5.8 lbs (only half a lb? I give up lol)
Day 11 = (-) 1.0 lbs = loss  6.8 lbs (give me more)
Day 12 = (-) 1.0 lbs = loss  7.8 lbs (I said GIVE ME MORE)
Day 13 = (-) 1.0 lbs = loss 8.8 lbs (someone is not listening to me)
Day 14 = (-) 1.0 lbs = loss 9.8 lbs (OK mouth shut)
Day 15 = (-) 1.0 lbs = loss 10.8 lbs (I know, I know)
Day 16 = (-+)  0 lbs = loss 10.8 lbs ( just don't know)
Day 17 = (-)  0.2lbs  = loss 11 lbs (good grief)
Day 18 = (-+) 0 lbs = loss 11 lbs (Think Positive)

Day 19 = (+) 1 lbs = loss 10 lbs (what a bummer) 

Day 20 = (-+) 0 lbs = loss 10 lbs (OK)

Day 21 = (-) 1.2 lbs = loss 11.2 lbs (Confused? I am)


So I had a loss. I am not that excited. Don't be surprised. I want a steady loss rate. like at the start. When that happens I will be happy. I want to be consistent. So there it is. I want to show the full potential of this diet. Mix results is not what I want.


Have a Healthy Day my Friends and Family. Tried and True I will see this Through. Keep On Keeping On !!!

Today's Menu: Black Coffee, H20, Seltzer Water, Smoked Turkey with a little Mayo. (yes again and again and again)



Point of no Return




Cheers,


Dave

4 comments:

  1. your making a come back.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara, come back indeed!!!

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  2. It's a start, don't give up keep it up. Just keep on track. Something has got to give.~Maryzc~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maryzc, yes I think I see the light!

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...