Sunday, April 29, 2012

4/29/2012 - The Experiment 2.0 Day 23

Greetings my Friends. Spirits on the rise, Energy good and steady.

Things are getting better. I feel stronger physically and mentally everyday. While I am not where I want to be, I am getting there at a good pace. I have to be patient and let my body heal and heal it is at it's own time.



Today is a really nice day in The Woodlands. I am resting on my patio listening to the birds sing and the hustle and bustle of kids riding down the street on their bikes just being kids.

I am enjoying a nice mug of black coffee. I also have a CD playing low in the background. The group is called "The Gypsy Kings" I really love their music. Here is a little Wikkipedia on them:


"The Gipsy Kings are a group of musicians from Arles andMontpellier, who perform in Spanish with an AndalucĂ­an accent. Although group members were born in France, their parents were mostly gitanos, Spanish Romani people who fledCatalonia during the 1930s Spanish Civil WarChico Bouchikhiis of Moroccan and Algerian descent. They are known for bringing rumba catalana, a pop-oriented music distantly derived from traditional flamenco music, to worldwide audiences. The group originally called itself Los Reyes.
Their music has a particular rumba flamenca style, with popinfluences; many songs of the Gipsy Kings fit social dances, such as salsa and rumba. Their music has been described as a place where "Spanish flamenco and Romani rhapsody meet salsa funk"."
Bamboleo by The Gypsy Kings:

So click on the link to YouTube(above) to listen to what Dave is listening to at the moment. I love music especially the acoustic guitar. It is very soothing to me and I just can sit back on my patio: enjoy nature, the songs of the birds, and a little guitar music playing low in the background all while enjoying a nice cup of Java to take the edge off the slight chill of the morning. PARADISE, pure and simple.................. yes indeed!

Sorry y'all I got a little lost in my peace and tranquility. God is good or should I say God is GREAT!!!

With further ado;
Results thus far:

(Please let me know if I mess up on my math below, I might add or subtract incorrectly)
Day 1 = (0) 0.0 lbs
Day 2 = (-)  0.2 lbs = loss   0.2 lbs
Day 3 = (+) 2.0 lbs =  gain  1.8 lbs
Day 4 = (-) 1.2 lbs  = gain   0.6 lbs
Day 5  = (-) 1.0 lbs = loss   0.4 lbs (bonus time)
Day 6 =  (-) 1.2 lbs = loss   1.6 lbs (it's only going to get better)
Day 7 =  (-) 1.6 lbs = loss   3.2 lbs (twice as nice)
Day 8  =  (-) 1.0 lbs = loss  4.2 lbs (I'll take it)
Day 9  =  (-) 1.0 lbs =  loss 5.2 lbs (just a pound? oh well)
Day 10 = (-) 0.6 lbs = loss  5.8 lbs (only half a lb? I give up lol)
Day 11 = (-) 1.0 lbs = loss  6.8 lbs (give me more)
Day 12 = (-) 1.0 lbs = loss  7.8 lbs (I said GIVE ME MORE)
Day 13 = (-) 1.0 lbs = loss 8.8 lbs (someone is not listening to me)
Day 14 = (-) 1.0 lbs = loss 9.8 lbs (OK mouth shut)
Day 15 = (-) 1.0 lbs = loss 10.8 lbs (I know, I know)
Day 16 = (-+)  0 lbs = loss 10.8 lbs ( just don't know)
Day 17 = (-)  0.2lbs  = loss 11 lbs (good grief)
Day 18 = (-+) 0 lbs = loss 11 lbs (Think Positive)
Day 19 = (+) 1 lbs = loss 10 lbs (what a bummer) 
Day 20 = (-+) 0 lbs = loss 10 lbs (OK) 
Day 21 = (-) 1.2 lbs = loss 11.2 lbs (Confused? I am)
Day 22 = (-) 1.6 lbs = loss 12. 8 lbs (Huh?)
Day 23 = (-) 1.0 lbs = loss 13.8 lbs (back on track)

Hey I will take it. Do I have a choice? LOL!!! Yes, this does give me some hope that I have been correct on not suspending The Experiment. Now before I do the "Happy Dance" I still have a solid week to go. I will take this day by day.

Have a Healthy Day my Friends and Family. No turning back, No fear. Fight for whats Right !!!

Today's Menu: Black Coffee, H20, Seltzer Water, Smoked Turkey with a little Mayo and Dill Weed.

Take it to the LIMIT

Cheers,

Dave

8 comments:

  1. Congrats old man, I knew things would come out good for you. Can't wait for the tell all.

    Bill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bill thank you for the confidence. "Tell All" soon to come.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  2. Very good news. I am happy for you.--Sandy---

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy, I appreciate it.

      Cheers,
      Dave

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi Maryzc,WTG indeed!!!

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  4. Dave's mood is getting better… the experiment's results are getting even better… what can we ask more???!!!

    Pro(ZC)ac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pro(ZC)ac, not just better, but "New and Improved" HA! More? Oohh you don't want to ask that lol!!!

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...