Friday, April 6, 2012

4/6/2012 - Experiment 2.0, The Time Is Now

Hello all! My Spirits and Energy levels are on the rise. I am not 100% as of yet, but I am getting there. That being said I have decided to move forward with the Experiment or will I?

To avoid being hung yes I will HA!!! BUT, there is a catch. Yes, a CATCH. I placed it in large letters just in case you missed it.

OK, lets not all get excited a once..................... hello................is there anyone out there?



Hmmm I seem to hear a familiar sound it's kinda like a chirping sound.


A twist, not another twist. I hate it when he does that!!!

Another twist indeed. Well not a real twist more of a, a, a............ do over? Yes a "Do Over", a "Fresh Start" a "New Beginning" a ............. OK I think you get the message or do you?

So in the REAL WORLD what does this all mean. Duh I am sure you guessed it and with that being said tune in next week with all the................................................................

Well just shoot me....................not! Alright folks enough with the double talk and what-not.  OK, this is the deal: I will start this EXPERIMENT over again from the start. I know, I know, what a bunch of hogwash! Hmmm hog, that sounds pretty Delicious. Let me see into my crystal ball a Hog on a spit slowly roasting away, the meat so tender that it melts in your mouth and ....................

Alright, so I like meat, all kinds of meat. Yummy, tasty meat. Meat, meat, meat, and more meat. Can you tell I like meat just a little?

What was I talking about? Oh, yeah the Experiment. Well folks I have decided to start it over again. Hold on, wait a minute, I think I see a barrage of items flying through the air............... yes I see multiple blunt objects hurling their way towards me............ excuse me a moment while I duck and cover.

Look-it, I will be honest and say that some of this is my fault and some of this is well no ones fault in that I got really, really sick. The sickness is totally non-related to the experiment. How it's my fault, well I did conduct some "mini-experiments" within the Experiment. Yes I did. Sorry but it's my nature and I could not help myself.

So this is where we are at for the moment: Today is ground ZERO and today will be the first day of the Experiment for all intents and purposes........... NOT SO FAST DAVE, not so fast. You are going to have to give a little. You had us all on the edge of our PROVERBIAL SEATS and you think you are just going to waltz in a just start over? No Way.

Alright already............Jeez........... I didn't even get to finish my sentence before someone just jumps in and tears me a new ONE! Hahaha!!! OK y'all I will GIVE, why not? Now what will I give. It's gotta be something good, it's gotta be something great. It's gotta be something worth giving............. what can it be?

HOW ABOUT THIS: I will give a DAILY UPDATE for the next 30days! Yes indeed. I think that is fair. I made you wait and now I am going to make you wait even longer, BUT I will give you a daily instead of a weekly update.

I think that is fair. When? starting tomorrow of course why wait. You will see what I am talking about on a daily basis. I can not fail unless I don't follow the plan and I will follow the plan. So because this is the Easter weekend will I not follow the plan? Please O Please don't ask that. I will indeed follow the plan and YOU my Friends and Family will be the JUDGE, not ME.

For those who celebrate: Have a wonderful Good Friday and a Blessed Easter Sunday!!!




Cheers,

Dave

8 comments:

  1. A daily update for a month? What a treat!!!!!!!!!!! Cannot wait for tomorrow to discover on what we will be "updated"… as I still not have a clue on what this experiment is all about.

    Pure 100% genuire David style!!!!!!!!!

    Pro(ZC)ac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pro(ZC)ac, a treat? Well I hope I live up to it. I will post later today most likely late. I have two events to go today at church. Why does everyone keeps talking about an experiment lol! What experiment HA! OK I will be good, I guess?

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  2. hey it looks like pro(zc)ac stole my thunder lol. i also am waiting to hear all about it. battle on dave!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara, Pro(ZC)ac seems to have that affect HA! Well I will do my best to report what I experience.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  3. I am happy that you are continuing with the experiment. I hope you reach 100% soon. I miss the days of a daily update. This will be a real treat. Good Friday and Happy Easter to you and yours. ~Maryzc~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maryzc 100% is almost there and yes I am happy to continue with the experiment. Thank you.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  4. I have to give it to you, just when I thought you were out you come back with a vengeance. Great news and thank you for not giving up. Happy Easter.

    Simon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Simon, lock n load and rock and roll HA! Vengeance indeed. Hey I may get down from time to time but one of my motto's is: No Surrender, No Retreat!!!

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...