Saturday, April 7, 2012

4/7/2012 - The Experiment 2.0 Day 1

Good Day All! My Spirits and Energy Levels are good.

Day 1 = 00.0 lbs

Day 1, day 1 indeed. Is it hard? Is it easy? Is it.....what? Yes, yes and yes. Well it is not really hard in a sense or is it?

I have decided to put a day to day record of the weight I lose day by day. The format may change if I come up with a better way to display it. Today being the first day will so of course a big FAT ZERO or just 0. The first results + or - will be recorded. Yes gain or loss will be recorded. Example: 1 pound loss will be recorded as - 01.0 lbs, 1 pound gained will be recorded as +01.0 or something like that. Of course there will be running total regardless of gain or loss.



It will make sense as the days go by. You will see or will it? Yes it will, I am dealing with some very educated folks that could teach me a thing or two. I am just a simple humble man on a mission to better health. I am not perfect and make a lot of mistakes, but I try to learn from them and move on. I am not always successful, but I try and I don't give up easy.

Let me tell you good folks something. Something that is not always so clear to me especially when I get caught up with life's daily stress and strife. I lose focus on the things that should be clear to me. Sometime its diet or exercise. Sometimes it controls my Spiritual life. Now that last one is scary.

So this daily blog posting is a good way to keep on my TOES. Make me accountable for my actions. Yes that is the way I must look at it, that is the way it must be. Does that make sense? To me it does.

Today I will meet with the person that I am sponsoring to enter my church. We have a rehearsal in about an hour, then the real deal at 8 PM tonight. Then the actual Confirmation later on. So I must start to get ready and I will report tomorrow.

Have a Healthy Day my Friends and Family. Today I Struggle, Tomorrow I will Shine. I cannot Predict the Future, but only live in the Present.



Cheers,

Dave

10 comments:

  1. wow day 1, great dave! will you include what you ate?

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara. Sure why not.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  2. Great to see you back in the game. I wish you well and hope you get the results you are looking for. :-)Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi cat, thanks. I hope to get great results too.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  3. Even though I'm in Hawaii I can still keep an eye on you.
    teri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Teri aka Cyber Mom. Thanks for watching out for me.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  4. Enjoy your Easter Dave, I just came back from Mass. I wish you success on this experiment of yours. I can't wait to hear the details.-Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jane Easter was great. I hope you enjoyed yours as well.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  5. Cannot wait for Day 2 to understand what is happening with you David…

    Pro(ZC)ac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pro(ZC)ac, Day 2 coming up. Late because of a full, full day of activities.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...