Monday, April 9, 2012

4/9/2012 - The Experiment 2.0 Day 3

Greetings All! My Spirits are great and Energy levels are getting better. I think another day of good rest will bring me up to par.

Well today was a pretty good day. I went to a church meeting at 7 pm so I did not get to catch up on my rest as I wanted to. I just got home less than an hour ago. The meeting was over two hours long. We are getting ready for our next church retreat. This time I will be a team member instead of a Retreatant. Hey it's good to give back.



So how is the diet going? Not bad. I am back on track. I can see myself getting into full swing by this weekend. No I don't mean it will take that long to get results. I just mean by then I should get into a "comfort" zone sorta speak.

Results thus far:

Day 1 =       0.0 lbs
Day 2 = (-)  0.2 lbs loss     0.2 lbs
Day 3 = (+) 2.0 lbs gained 1.8 lbs

So I gained 1.8 pounds. No big deal. It is dead weight and will be "eliminated" soon. I don't know exactly how to put it, so there it is. HA!

I also corrected Day 2. I put a zero in front of the 2 by accident. So anyway things are going actually very good and I received some reading material today about the diet. It will shed more light for me. If I have a successful outcome I will share this reading material with you. If not I will tell you what it was anyway and let you decide. For now it will be sorta guide or just give me some more insight on what I am doing. I know the basics, but this material will shed some light and give me some inside tips.

OK so I am not starting out he best, but oh well. All I can do is report the truth. You will see, yes you sure will. I have no doubt. Not at all. I will start to add the actual food and drinks I consumed.

I would not be surprised if I lost a pound or two tomorrow. As the days go by I hope it really kicks in. Hey it's up to me. All I have to do is follow the plan. That's it. Pretty simple right?

Today's menu: H20, Black Coffee, Sodium free Seltzer Water, Roasted Turkey.

Have a Healthy Day my Friends and Family. The road is before you, take a step in the right direction and follow it to FREEDOM.




Cheers,

Dave



4 comments:

  1. Am I getting this right? Water, coffee and roasted turkey…

    Cannot wait to read more.

    Pro(ZC)ac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pro(ZC)ac, Right you are. Update posted my friend!

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  2. the food sounds yummy, but not unlike your past choices on your regular zero carb diet.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara, yummy indeed! Nothing wrong with ZC, hmm what could it be?

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...