Thursday, May 10, 2012

5/10/2012 - Supplemental – A New Horizon


Greetings friends. My Sprits are soaring. My Energy levels are good.

I’ve gotta tell you I am on a natural high right now. Things are coming together. Yes, I may have sung this song before. I am sure I have, but I am living life day by day. Hey isn’t that a song? All this sounds familiar. Hhhmmm…………..

Anyway yes I am feeling good if not GREAT!!! So there it is. I am embarking on a new adventure y’all. One that may take me to places I have never been. Some that might think I am crazy, but I don’t live to please other’s “will”, but my own. Greedy I know or is it? You tell me.

There will be some changes coming about.  What are they all about? I won’t speculate about it now, but as it happens I will report. So there you go. Oh just another one my many mysteries don’t you know. HA!!!



Monday, Monday how good it is…………… another familiar song? I think so. Oh by the way Monday will be a day to remember. I will ………. Oh I forgot it was surprise. Jeez I almost told all lol!!! Not yet time folks, but it's coming and soon it will be here or will it? Now I will tell you that was a “Cryptic” message.

Some may find it exciting some may not. I hope everyone wishes me well. My nature has me always exploring, always looking, always wondering what else is there. It is like the Star Gazer wondering “Is anyone out there?” I am never satisfied. That can be good and I guess that may not be so good in certain situations.

Next week there will be some major changes. Yes, big ones. So wish me well y’all. Those who pray, well please help me out here. No joke. I am a strong believer in prayer. No shame here. It is strictly an individual choice just like someone’s WOE. Everyone thinks there way is best. So what is the perfect way to eat?

The door is open. I can honestly say that ZC has been a great tool to get me lower than ever before, but has it got me to where I need to be? I will have to say “NO”, at least not yet. Even at my brief lowest of 174 lbs I was still overweight yes a far, far cry from 280 lbs. Yet, still very overweight in my opinion and since for me that is the only one that counts concerning my personal health I have to continue to find a solution.  So is the 5BD the answer? Or should I abandon that and swing to the Bulletproof Diet? The answer is: I don’t know and I don’t know.

So what do you know Dave? Not much, how about you lol!!! OK what do I know? I know that I will keep  trying my best to find the answer. Maybe one day I will be satisfied that for “ME” and only “ME” that I find out what works best. Let’s all be honest and admit: One size does not fit all. If you think that way then we don’t think alike at all. I really believe in “Different strokes for different folks”. I don’t force my “Will” on anyone. It is a choice we all have to make for ourselves. That easy, that simple. You will see.

Have a Healthy Day my Friends and Family. New Horizons, New Hopes, New oh well just New. I will win this war someday, someday.

A Whole New Day



Cheers,

Dave

8 comments:

  1. what are you up to now? monday should shed some light. you just love to tease lol.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara, yes Monday will be a little interesting to say the least.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  2. Great post as always. I can't wait for your second 30 day challenge. You have me really interested in the 5bd.

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandy and thanks. I can't wait either. I really wished that I could have started it now. Monday I should be ready physically and mentally for that challenge.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  3. Where ever you go, we will be there to witness… and comment.

    Whatever change you do, we will be there to support… and comment.

    Whatever happens, we will be there to comment… and rescue!!!!!

    I do undestand your reaction about ZC not solving ALL your weight problem. There are some many "new tricks" out there for us to try, from special coffee to icy showers to intermittent fasting that it is very tempting. I assure you, I also have my own "tricks", stuff that works for me, that I have slowly added to ZC.

    Sincerely, I think ZC has to stay the "core" of what we do. But nobody says that we cannot do some personnal input. Anyway, there is no perfect WOE for everyone, as we can see with your results…

    Pro(ZC)ac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pro(ZC)ac, my Friend I do appreciate the comments and ongoing support. What I am going to embark on may ruffle some feathers. Yes, if I start to drown in one of my experiments please O please rescue me!

      So you have a few tricks eh? I should have known. HA!

      All I ask from anyone and everyone is to have patience and not to jump to conclusions before all is said and done. I take my health serious as we all should do and I am trying to find answers.

      Input is good, consecutive criticism is good. As long as it is done in a tasteful way.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  4. Cant wait to see whats up ! Ive read ur whole journey recently on the forum n now here. Its been a great inspiration to me as i enter my third month on zero carb with about 20lbs gone! I do entertain the idea of staying just out ketosis after i reach my goal. Open mind........ BATTLE ON DAVE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi "Anonymous", I hope you got some good info from my Journal on the forum and here. Congrats on the 20 lbs loss so far!!! An open mind is good if not great. If I did have not an open mind I might be pushing 300 lbs. by now.

      Are you a member of the forum? BTW don't hesitate to email me if you want some private advise. I get many emails from folks that don't want to post online even anonymously. So I am here to help you should you have any questions. I keep all my correspondences strictly confidential. Just use the 2010chronicles@gmail.com email address. It has to be copied and pasted. For some reason I have a hard time making it a hyperlink.

      Thanks for stopping by and the nice comments. Fight the Good Fight and Always Battle On "Anonymous"!!!

      (ZC)Ready or Not

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...