Friday, May 4, 2012

5/4/2012 - The Experiment 2.0 Day 28

Greetings from Mars. HA! My Spirits are really good. Energy levels are OK.

Well today I will visit the Doc to get the verdict on my illness. I still have some swelling and a little discoloration. I also have a dull ache. So we will see if I get released or not.

The Experiment is doing fine, as fine as it can be. I am getting closer to determine if I will continue it or move to my next venture and exploring another WOE (way of eating). It will be a big change if I go down that road to a degree. I am almost there, but not exactly yet.



I don't know. I keep thinking continue with what you've started already. I will be off the Meds by next Monday. I could continue to Eat this way until the following Monday (5/17/12) and start the Experiment (called by name at that time) Fresh without the Medication that should be out of the system by then and see what it brings. I really want to give it a solid 30 days without interference. Then look at the other WOE and see if I want to venture down that path.

Ya know I think I have almost talked myself into that...................... ALMOST!

Not too bad:


Results thus far:

(Please let me know if I mess up on my math below, I might add or subtract incorrectly)

Day 1 = (0) 0.0 lbs
Day 2 = (-)  0.2 lbs = loss   0.2 lbs
Day 3 = (+) 2.0 lbs =  gain  1.8 lbs
Day 4 = (-) 1.2 lbs  = gain   0.6 lbs
Day 5  = (-) 1.0 lbs = loss   0.4 lbs (bonus time)
Day 6 =  (-) 1.2 lbs = loss   1.6 lbs (it's only going to get better)
Day 7 =  (-) 1.6 lbs = loss   3.2 lbs (twice as nice)
Day 8  =  (-) 1.0 lbs = loss  4.2 lbs (I'll take it)
Day 9  =  (-) 1.0 lbs =  loss 5.2 lbs (just a pound? oh well)
Day 10 = (-) 0.6 lbs = loss  5.8 lbs (only half a lb? I give up lol)
Day 11 = (-) 1.0 lbs = loss  6.8 lbs (give me more)
Day 12 = (-) 1.0 lbs = loss  7.8 lbs (I said GIVE ME MORE)
Day 13 = (-) 1.0 lbs = loss 8.8 lbs (someone is not listening to me)
Day 14 = (-) 1.0 lbs = loss 9.8 lbs (OK mouth shut)
Day 15 = (-) 1.0 lbs = loss 10.8 lbs (I know, I know)
Day 16 = (-+)  0 lbs = loss 10.8 lbs ( just don't know)
Day 17 = (-)  0.2lbs  = loss 11 lbs (good grief)
Day 18 = (-+) 0 lbs = loss 11 lbs (Think Positive)
Day 19 = (+)   1 lb =  loss 10 lbs (what a bummer)
Day 20 = (-+) 0 lbs = loss 10 lbs (OK)
Day 21 = (-) 1.2 lbs = loss 11.2 lbs (Confused? I am)
Day 22 = (-) 1.6 lbs = loss 12. 8 lbs (Huh?)
Day 23 = (-) 1.0 lbs = loss 13.8 lbs (back on track)
Day 24 = (-) 0.8 lbs = loss 14.6 lbs (not a peep)
Day 25 = (-) 1.0 lbs = loss 15.6 lbs (nice)
Day 26 = (-) 0.6 lbs = loss 16.2 lbs (hum, hum, hum)
Day 27 = (-) 0.8 lbs = loss 17 lbs (upward a little)
Day 28 = (-) 1.2 lbs = loss 18.2 lbs (just coasting)

Well there it is or isn't lol! I still want more. Yes, I still do. Maybe I am not being realistic or maybe just maybe...................... I should just be happy for the loss.

Have a Healthy Day my Friends and Family. Live Long, Be Strong and Always Battle On!!! This Diet is: That Easy, That Simple. You will see.

Today's Menu: Black Coffee, H20, Seltzer Water, Chicken Salad and Beef Ribs. (yes again)


Getting to the Top

Cheers,

Dave

4 comments:

  1. It would certainly be interesting to know where this 18.2 lbs loss brings your actual weight to……??????!!!!!!!!

    "Exploring a new way of eating (WOE)"….. Is it possible there is a better way then ZC? Of course, from you David, I would only expect a "variation" WOE of ZC. Well, I hope so…….

    Pro(ZC)ac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pro(ZC)ac all will be told shortly or will it? HA! Well the good parts anyway lol! Variation is a good word I may add. My current weight? Well tune in for the answer. Thanks for stopping by my Friend. Keep the Faith and Always Battle On!!!

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  2. can't wait to find out about the other woe.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara, other WOE indeed!!!

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...