Wednesday, November 28, 2012

11/28/2012 - Supplemental - Live and Let Die

Greetings Friends, Family and anyone else. My Spirits and Energy levels are good.

Let me see........ am I in the right place??? This place looks familiar yet strange. Well I have been posting at the 5 Bite Diet Blog............ but it has been mostly about Zero Carb (ZC). So should I just confuse everyone and just start posting here again??

I wanted to create a new place...... a different place........ but for now I will use this place as a foundation of a sort. Where will it go? Hey your guess is as good as mine. Will it live? Will it die? Hey that sounds like that James Bond theme song from the 70's. No really who knows? I have some ideas and time will tell.



 It's funny how life seems to throw curve balls at me. Sometimes things seem so clear and at other times things are not so black and white. Sometimes I feel so secure in the things I do and the way I believe, yet again here comes the pitch.......... I swing the bat ..........and it's Strike One!

That's OK, because I have two more turns at bat or maybe more. Will I knock it out of the park? Will I swing another strike? Well, only time will tell. Does it really have to be that way. No not for everyone. Some folks are clear, focused and mission driven. I would like to thing that I am that way........ at least for the most part. But oh yeah that little bit that comes out sometimes, that little bit that I wish would just stay dormant. Well that little bit can become huge and overwhelming. Am I preaching to the choir??

So what is this about anyway? Jeez so many questions I have not had my morning Bulletproof Coffee yet. YIKES!!! Well I cleaned the place up a bit and I have some more housekeeping to do. Tell me how you like it.

So anyway I have decided to reactivate this place and start posting here. I mainly talk abut Zero Carb (ZC) at this point. Well this will be short and sassy just like me!!!

Have a healthy Day my Friends and Family. I will post again soon. Sooner than you know. Live Long, Stay Strong and Always Battle On!!!

Motley Crue home sweet home





Cheers,

Dave

6 comments:

  1. I am happy to be back at 'The chronicles of David'…

    This is where most of us have met Dave and let's admit it, this is where we discovered what is special about this guy…

    Anyway, we may make variations to our ZC WOE but the basic concept will always be the same…

    Now let's try to see what kind of 'twists' we can make to our ZC WOE to improve our health and quality of life, which is, as we all know, Dave speciality. Aside, of course, all his other talents…

    So I guess I am happy; simply happy to be back home!!!

    Pro(ZC)ac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pro(ZC)ac, nice to see you commenting my Friend. Special? Special indeed!!! HA! OK maybe Special ED........

      No really, thanks for that wonderful comment. I have to agree, for most sticking to the basics is the KEY to Success! For some variations can be maintained. We are the same, but different. Hey it is what it is.

      Welcome Home Pro(ZC)ac! I am delighted to have you here. You and a few others are the main reason this Blog lives. Fight the Good Fight and Always Battle On!!!

      (ZC)er Here Today, Here to Stay

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  2. great to see you posting here. i miss this place. i love your redecorating lol! it does look really nice and up to date.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara, I sorta missed it too. I like the new clean look myself. I will still tweak it a little. Thanks for dropping by.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  3. This is the place to be for a zc'er. The other place was nice but this place with some enhancements would serve our little community much better. I wish you would update the recipe section with more recipes with step by step pictures. I will send you some suggestions to your email.

    I have read the two main other sources for zc and the one you came from is almost dead and the other one is just off the chain. I don't mean to be critical, but that is just the way I see it.

    I am also glad to be home.

    Simon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Simon you made it over. I am still waiting for a few to come across the pond. HA! Yes I wish I would update the recipes too. I got your suggestions thanks.

      As far as the "Other Two Places" well most know where I came from and the other one I can only guess you mean the sorta off shoot of the first one.

      OK I really don't like commenting about those places. Although I was not treated fair by just a tiny few of the members, the majority of the folks there are GREAT and I consider all of them my ZC Cyber Family, all of THEM!!! . I have no ill feelings towards any of them and the tiny bunch that made me basically move forward with this blog; well I have forgiven them and prayed for them to have tolerance and peace in their Hearts.

      The Place where I came from is doing a great service for those seeking information about (ZC). They just need to remember that when folks journal about their experience or Journey through Zero Carb, it must be complete and true. You can't Censor or leave out your experiences because someone may be offended. They always have the right not to read that journal. People need to honestly know what different folks with different backgrounds and social situations are experiencing on their journey. It is that simple.

      As far as the “Off shoot”, well I don’t know. I have not had any contact with them. So I can’t comment anything about them. At the end of the day I am sure that they are BOTH at least trying to help those who seek this Way of Eating (WOE).

      Have a Healthy Day my Friend. Keep the Faith and Always Battle On!!!

      (ZC) Because I’m Worth It

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...