Tuesday, December 11, 2012

12/11/2012 - Change is Good or is IT???

Greetings Friends. My Spirits and Energy levels are good.

Happy Holidays to all that celebrate them. OK that was the PC version. Merry Christmas to all my fellow believers Tis the season and I am not ashamed. While I do not want to make this a religious or political outlet, I do have to express my views to a small degree. Why? Because it is part of what makes me......... well me.

OK that out of the way. Now onto business. What business you may ask...... or not. The business of getting this place all spruced up and......................... OK what in the heck am I talking about anyway??

I have a little time off and I want to make some more changes here. I am still thinking, but I have a small idea what I want to do. A blog is very limited and I need to look around and get some ideas. I have a few up my sleeve.

OK one big idea is changing the blog's name. I think "The Chronicles of David" has run it's usefulness. The web address can stay the same "zero-carb.blogspot.com" I am pretty sure I could change the name without any problems. Change it to what? What indeed!!!

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Can you hear me now? Unless y"all still want to hear exclusively about my little boring LIFE? No, I don't think so. Yes, I will always post whats going on with me and yes any future "ADVENTURES" .......... I think my next one will be: "Dave's Greek and Italian Zero Carb Adventure". Coming to a blog near you. When? Well not until next year in Fall.

Ooh I can taste the herb infused roasted Greek Lamb. Yum!!!! Oh lets not forget Italy...... pizza?.....no.......pasta.......no........uumm.......what is a (ZC)er to do in Italy??? I guess it depends on the region. I will do some research and any help from you good people will surly help. Oh yeah I will be stay in Rome and the surrounding area.

SOS, SOS,SOS.............................. Hi there! So what is all the fuss about? First you leave a perfectly good Zero Carb Blog and go off on a 5BD deal and now you come back just to,......... to, oh good grief!!!

OK y'all I have made some jumps here and there and yes I have seriously considered just to drop off the net altogether, but I didn't. I am trying hard in my own way to continue to contribute to this path I have chosen or has it chosen me? OK TOO DEEP DAVE!!!

So, today and maybe on forward, I will start to post daily, at least for awhile. If there is still interest here, well it will live on, if not......OK I don't think you need to be a rocket scientist for that one. No big promises either way. Just thinking out loud, hey it beats those voices anytime HA!!! Voices...... again..... oh my!

Have a Healthy Day my Friends and Family. Now is now and tomorrow will come soon enough. Seize the day my Friends, don't delay and let it slip away. Keep the Faith and Always Battle On!!!

(ZC)er Now and Forever

Cheers,

Dave

6 comments:

  1. How about Battleground Zero
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cyber Mom, Battleground Zero........... I like it!!! I will give it some consideration. How things with you? Tell Bob "Hi" for me. Keep the Faith and Always Battle On!!!

      (ZC)ing Across the USA

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  2. wow teri you don't play around lol. i think dave wants a softer approach. something maybe universal or not as focused on one subject. this is hard for me because i don't know exactly what direction this place is going.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara, hey Cyber Mom has it going on. All options are open at this time. I don't know the exact direction myself. Keep rocking. Keep On Keeping On and Always Battle On!!!

      (ZC)er The Price is Right

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  3. I like the Chronicles of David. Keep it. -Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jane, thanks that was mighty nice for you to say. Who knows, I don't. I guess that will be under consideration too....maybe. Live Long, Stay Strong and Always Battle On!!!

      (ZC) Anytime, Any Place

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...