Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12/12/2012 - Food....Got Some?

Greetings Friends. My Spirits could be better and my Energy level is a little zapped.

Wow what happened. What happened indeed!! Well nothing really. These past few days I have not been getting proper rest. So lack of sleep if the actual problem. Hey it happens every once in awhile. At least it is an easy fix. Right? Yes it is.

Did you notice the today's date? All those 12s. Wow I guess I won't be seeing that again in my lifetime or will I? No not exactly. I know that 01/01/2101 will be in 89 (I guess) years, so in retrospect no matter how healthy I get I will not be seeing that date.

Alright then, now back to business. Monkey business that is or is it? OK will stop monkeying around. OK yet another lame attempt to make a funny. Somehow I forgot what point I was trying to make. None more than likely.

Writing two days in a row, who would have thought? HA! Anyhow I have been thinking... yes, yes we all know how dangerous that can be...... OK back on track: I have been thinking about FOOD. Got some? If so you can send it right to me in a plain brown box. My address is .....................

Back to Food. Zero Carb (ZC) comes in many forms, much more than most think. Now true blue (ZC)ers know that I mean (ZC) foods that come from an animal source. The way I always use to make a judgment call on a "legal" (ZC) is "did it come from the animal kingdom" wow amazing.

Now that being said do all sources of (ZC) legal foods really "carb free"? The answer is NO a big fat NO. A true (ZC)er knows that most dairy has a range of carbs, seasoning and condiments too. BUT yes the big fat BUT not to be mistaken for butt, really what are we to do.

OK speaking for ME ye just little old ME. I note what can I tolerate. I love seasonings and use them all the time. I have had no ill repercussions so far. While others my trigger a "carb fest". These are the things we all have to monitor. Some do need to be a purest: Meat and H20 and for those folks Fatty Beef is the best. If you are trying to lose weight that is actually the best route. Yes indeed!!!

I you are trying to maintain, well that's a different story. At the end of the day you need to know your body. Make notes and stick to it. Learn, learn and learn again. The choice is yours. There is no magic pill. Learn your limitations and make a plan for LIFE.

Have a Healthy Day my Friends and Family. Keep On Keeping On and Always Battle On!!!

(ZC) Free for All



Cheers,

Dave

6 comments:

  1. two days in a row is great. i do the same thing. i know my limitations with certain dairy and spices. so far so good. i have it under control. can't wait for today's post.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara, I know I can always count on you to comment here. I really want to thank you for that my young Friend. Dairy can be a friend or a foe. We just need to find out for ourselves. I hate it when things are written off just because someone can't deal with it. Hey to each his/her own. Today's post coming soon.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  2. Hey how about 12/21/2012? You know the end of the world lol. Some people think everything is going to hell in a hand basket at that time. I really like being back here. The other place was ok but this is the place for all things zc. I think the title of this blog should include something that describes zc. Something real defined so that people can find it when they search on google or whatever. You migh want to consider some kind of carnivore title too.

    Bill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HiBil, why do folks get caught up with that or any other date? If it is time to go it is time to go and that is it. So why worrie? OK it seems that the title of this blog has struck some interest. Y'all have given me lots to think about. Carnivore indeed!!!

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  3. Dave I think that Bill is on to something. I like the idea of carnivore in the title or something close to that. Great to see you posting again. Keep it up.~Maryzc~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maryzc, now I have two of you swaying this way. HA! Great to be posting again! My Friend.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...