Wednesday, December 5, 2012

12/5/2012 - A December to Remember

Greetings Friends. My Spirits and Energy levels are good.

Another holiday is coming soon. Another year is coming to an end. Lots of promises and good intentions being made. So what will actually happen? What indeed!!!

How about you Dave? ..........who said that!!!! This is not about me............ or is it? OK so what about me? 2012 has been a year of a lot of things. Wow now that was a great explanation don't ya know. HA!

Look-it: I will be the first to say that all did not go well and all did not go wrong. While that may not exactly spell it out I have to say it was at least a time to learn new things. Yes, new things like the 5 Bite Diet for instance. While not directly related to Zero Carb (ZC) it can be manipulated to fit in.



Personally I wish I would have done more, but I am never satisfied so that is not telling much or is it? I feel that I am at the tipping point of my life. I think that I am at the age that I just might be settling in in "MY WAYS".  YIKES that mean I am getting too old!!!

So do I wait for next year to make a lot of promises to start a better life? NO, HELL NO!!! It has to start now. Cease the moment as they say or do they??

OK can the perfect person sitting in the middle row all the way to the right please stand up and tells us your secret. We are all dying  to find out how you do it. Are you that person? If so please "Tell All" so we can have a chance.... a chance to what you may ask. Well I guess it depends on your personal goals.

My personal goal is to achieve good if not great health. Easy right? Words are words, but ACTION.... now there is something that is worth writing about. I really don't like writing on what I "Want to do" I rather wright about what I have "Accomplished". Am I making any sense???

It's OK to write about your progress as you are are reaching your goals, sure why not. OK so what next. Does that mean that I won't write about my dreams or intentions. No, not at all. It means that I will strive to write about my Journey to achieve what I so desperately need to do to make my life whole.

Have a Healthy Day my Friends and Family. Promises are nice, Achievements are better. Live Long, Stay Strong and Always Battle On!!!

Reflections



Cheers,

Dave

6 comments:

  1. I just love the way you put things, simple and to the point. I hope you reach your goals. Thanks as always for sharing. :-)Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cat, simple is my middle name don't ya know? HA! You are most welcome.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  2. this has been a very good year for me. i made very good grades in all my classes. i am looking forward to my winter break. i will visit family at that time. all in all zc has been good to me. my health is the best ever and i am fit and lean. i recently revived my annual check up labs and they were great. i love being back here too. please write more often like the old days.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara, I am glad things are going well for you. You go girl!!!

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  3. Action is what it is all about. You are right to say that. I find myself saying that I will start to do something just for it to never happen. On another note I just love this time of the year. It feels so warm an fuzzy lol! Sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandy, I feel all warm a fuzzy too. HA!!! No really I just love the holidays.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...