Thursday, December 13, 2012

12/13/2012 - Stuck in a Rut

Greetings Friends and Family. My Spirits are getting better, my Energy levels could be and need to be better.

Lately I have been thinking.................. What no remarks from Cyber Mom??? No "Danger, danger, danger"? Hmm interesting..... OK then, like I was saying before I interrupted myself. HA! I have been thinking that I need to focus more on myself. Greedy I know, but true.

OK back to me: yes my favorite subject. Hahaha!!! No really back to me (in a solemn voice) I get in these moods that I need to do more. More you may ask ........or not. More for what exactly? OK is this some kind of end of the year regret?

Regret? Hold on where am I going with all of this? Questions, questions, questions…………. and more questions. Jeez! Well my Friends and Family I keep telling myself that I am going get on an exercise regiment and I just can’t seem to get into gear. I have some equipment so there is no excuse there.

So what is it Dave? Who said that!!! Who indeed! Oh I know it is the little voice we all have tucked away deep, deep down inside that seems to come up when something is bothering us. That little voice of reason, of concern of…. Of… I guess whatever may be weighing heavy on our minds.  I don’t have all the answers. No I sure don’t.

So what do I have? What indeed! Yes I like the word “indeed” I got it from that character from Stargate SG1. His character name was Teal’c. He is a warrior with undying honor. I know he is just a character, but to a degree his outlook on life reminds me of…… well ME.

OK back on track: frankly I am tired of promising myself that I will get off my ARSE and start exercising. Is it necessary to lose weight? NO! It just freaks me out when I see older folks waddling around because they have lost strength in their muscles and their bones are so frail. Sorry that is just the way I feel.

Time just goes by too fast. As I get older the faster it seems. So that can work in two ways. I can either mope about it going so fast or I can use it to my advantage. Ahh to my advantage indeed! If I start something like exercising or whatever, will be knee deep in it before I know it.

So how does that help? Well time will tell…..won’t it? I will either be reporting on how I took advantage or I can drown in my own sorrow. Once again I have a choice.

Have a Healthy Day my Friends and Family. The Time is Now, the Place is Here. Time to Win the Day. Keep the Faith and Always Battle On!!!
(ZC) Don’t Leave Home without It

Cheers,

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...