Friday, December 14, 2012

12/14/2012 - Is Anyone Out There???



Greetings all. My Spirits and Energy levels are OK.

Wow, the sound of SILENCE.................

Well that helps me a lot in some decisions that I need to make in the near future…… yes it sure does.

I have a big, big weekend chock full of yard work YAHOO!!! Leaves and Pine Needles and then some more!!!

Hey I don’t mind, it is the tradeoff I decided to make long ago to get out of Houston. I enjoy the peace and quiet and Serenity of The Woodlands.



I have not been on a strict high Fat diet in a long time. So I have decided to buy a nice Fatty Beef Brisket today and “Q” it outside tomorrow. I have not had that in a long, long time.

I have not had a nice Bulletproof Coffee in awhile either. I guess I will end my day with a nice cupper of Buttered Java with one of my favorite Cigars. That reminds me my stash of stogies is running low so I need to put an order in soon.

I have my eye on some infused coffee/espresso Cigars. I am not sure at the moment, but I am leaning that way…….maybe.

Not much more to report at the moment or is there…………… do I hear secret mission this weekend? Maybe or Maybe Not. Only time will tell, that is if I am willing to reveal all……………..

Have a Healthy Day my Friends and Family.  Battle On!!!

HELLO………… hello???





Cheers,

Dave

6 comments:

  1. Bulletproof coffee, brisket...yummmmmm
    Cigar not so much....but that's just me. Enjoy!
    Teri
    We're going to Phils BBQ Tues. Wish you could meet us there


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cyber Mom, hey don't knock the cigar Ha! It's (ZC) don't you know lol!!! Wow going to Phils BBQ, well that reminds me of the time You,Bob, Gabby and I went there. Was it that long ago? Yes I too wish I could join you. Not for the food for the company. You two are some of the nicest folks I have ever met and I mean that from the bottom of my HEART!!! Who knows what the future holds. I just know we will met again. Take care my dear Friend and Cyber Mom. Live Long, Stay Strong and Always Battle On!!!

      (ZC)ers Linked Together, Forever

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  2. We are still here Dave… do not worry… and for me, it means cruising on ZC and keeping busy physically… not more, not less… I am not sure I will find a better way of "doing things"… as I feel well NOW and this is my objective……!!!!!

    Pro(ZC)ac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pro(ZC)ac, no worries my Friend. I have no doubts about you. From what I have read you are a true (ZC) warrior. Battle harden and up to the task. Day by Day my Friend. Thanks for stopping by. We are truly the Few and that is fine with me. We are in a unique position. Too bad others can't seem to make the connection.

      (ZC)ers Stand and Deliver

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  3. Hi, do you know who created that picture? Or could you tell me where you found it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Matthew, I sent you an email with the information you requested. I hope this helps. Let me know if I can do anything else for you. Take care my Friend.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...