Saturday, December 15, 2012

12/15/2012 - It's Never Too Late

Greetings y'all. My Spirits and Energy levels could be better.

Sorry for the late post. I have been hard at work all day. That is outside the house getting to things that have been put aside way too long. Hay it is what it is.

I feel a little lost in my direction as of late. Not just about my way of eating, no not that at all. Mainly about life in general. Maybe it is just a stage that folks go through as they get older.



Sometimes I think of myself as a "Young Old Man". I look pretty young for my age, but I know that I can't do what I used to do just a few years ago. I get fired up about correcting that and then I get discouraged. It is a real bummer. I almost feel like a man dying of thirst only to find out that there is a well on the other side of the hill only yards away without my knowledge. Did that make sense???

Well it did to me. One thing y'all that I have to say is that if I don't get my act together soon, I mean real soon........................... I think I just might go dark for awhile or maybe for good.

Those who don't know what "Going Dark" means, well it means disappearing or not. I am just confused right now, but I need to make a decision soon. I have to make a plan..... a plan for LIFE.

No Worries my Friends and Family I am most likely venting once again. So I will post again tomorrow or will I?

Have a Healthy Day my Friends and Family, I will be here. Where else do I have to go? Battles are won every day, yet the War still rages on. Live Long, Stay Strong and Always Battle On!!!


(ZC)er Bring it ON!!!








Cheers,

Dave

2 comments:

  1. Present, reading, thinking…

    As it is not always obvious to share our ZCWOE, every day, and with ease, with our surroundings, a place to share our experiences, a place to learn, a place to give and get support, seems like a necessity and I think that is what we have find here with you Dave…

    Do not underestimate your power my friend; "we are at war" and it is not me that have said this first!!!!!!!

    Pro(ZC)ac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pro(ZC)ac, a War indeed!!! I truly believe this myself. Most of the time I have to "go dark" at work and other occasions. There are just too many closed minded folks out there that just don't care. Power? Well I don't know about that nor do I seek any other than to help. So here I am.

    Battle On!!!

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...