Sunday, December 16, 2012

12/16/2012 - Midnight at the Oasis

Greetings Friends. My Spirits and Energy levels could be better, well my Spirits are actually better.

OK so another late post............. To tell the truth I was not going to post at all, then I thought "why not"?

I just got through cooking up some cubed up chuck roast. I just cut it up into small cubes added some onion and garlic powder, then added some fresh cracked black pepper and a little Montreal seasoning. I cooked it in a stainless steal pan with a little oil at high heat. I sort of just stir fried it.



Man did it smell oh so good if not great!!! I did not end up cooking that Fatty Beef Brisket after all. I have too many Chuck Roasts in the freezer that need to be cooked. I did eat a ton of Greasy Beef Ribs yesterday that I forgot to mention. I just seasoned them up and wrapped them tight in foil and cooked at 400 degrees in the oven for two hours. They were yummy and tender.

I worked some more in the yard and then just jelled the rest of the day. Had a nice stogie with my favorite cup of java. I will switch to Beef for awhile just to see if it gives me more energy. Sometimes I just feel too zapped. It has nothing to do with my WOE more so my lack of exercise. Hey that is my opinion like it, hate it, it just does not matter.

Like I have said many times over: I am no nutty professor. I do what I feel is right for me. I do my own research and I do my own experiments. I suggest the same for others. It is the only way to know and understand what works for you.

Folks I just don't believe in "ONE SIZE FITS ALL" not I sure don't. Agree or Disagree it is always your choice. Isn't that neat!!!

Again I guess not much to say or was it? No funny jokes today, no dancing, no........ well not nothing I guess. Just my little whatever you might want to call it.

Have a Healthy Day my Friends and Family. Live Long, Be Strong and Always Battle On!!!

I leave you with this old sweet song:

Cheers,

Dave

8 comments:

  1. i love that song. you don't have to be old to enjoy classics. keep them coming!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara, I agree 100%. I like all kinds of music.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  2. Nice post Dave. I think you said a mouth full in that you make us think. It does not take a lot of words to motivate some to evaluate and question what they are doing. I agree with Sara that song is a golden oldie that brings back a lot of memmories for me. I also have to agree with prozac that commented on your last post about we all need a place to come, read and learn and absorb. You are helping more than you know.

    On another note I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I hope you post a Christmas specail or something like that. You have only been back here for a little while. People are still finding there way back here. You have something going on here that is great and I feel that with your way of thinking, things are only going to get better. I am always ready to help if you need some. Btw thanks for returning my email so quick.

    Marcus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marcus, I am happy to see that I helped out. You can email me anytime. Like I told Sara I love all kinds of music. I guess this place is here to stay. I will try my best. That is all I have.

      Merry Christmas and Happy New Years right back at ya! Christmas Special? Well we will see. Well I am not here for a popularity contest. I guess I just want to see or feel that my efforts here make a difference. I could still journal just for personal reasons, then I could just go private and not allow anyone to view it, but then I would not be helping anyone if I did that. So if this place stays, it will always be public.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  3. I love beef ribs. I love just about anything beef. I love that song to. I like the way you put things together even if you are not aware that a lot of people benefit from it. Sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandy, yes Beef Ribs are one of my favorite cuts of meat. Wow it seems that song sure was a hit. Hey I am just a simple person. Nothing fancy here.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  4. Aren't Montreal Steaks Seasonnings just fantastic? And not only on steaks… it is excellent on chicken, pork ect. Also very good nice when mix into mayonnaise… Life can be quite good sometimes…….!!!!!!

    Pro(ZC)ac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pro(ZC)ac, you are right indeed!!! I just love the mixture of spices in the Montreal Steak Seasoning. I put it on many different cuts of Beef. I have not tried it on other meats that I can remember. I will try that and that idea about the mixing it with Mayonnaise sound wonderful! Life is good My Friend and especially when folks come together with things in common.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...