Wednesday, December 19, 2012

12/19/2012 - How Time Flies


Greetings all. My Spirits are good and I am sore as hell. HA!

Sore indeed! Jeez how out of shape am I??? Very much so it seems. I can’t get over how long it is taking to recover. INCREDIBLE!!! So what am I to do? Wait, pray, hope…………let’s see what else? I guess I could just wait. I have already prayed. Anyhow back to business. Yes the business at hand. The hand that makes all the decisions of………… well I think I am getting lost and off the subject.

The subject of………… OK I will behave. We will celebrate our Christmas meal on the 22nd that is if we all survive December 21, 2012. Hahaha!!! 


OK, we will celebrate on that day because of schedules. Hey it will be nice to see some old friends and share food and drink. Oh let’s not forget a stogie or two. Yes indeed! Ham will be the main meat and maybe some BBQ chicken. I don’t know for sure. Of course will have all the usual sides and then some.

I am feeling like chilling to a little SADE:




I am so tired right now. I have not been sleeping well. I plan on catching up sometime soon. I hope. So what is in the cards for 2013? Something new? Heck I don’t know what’s going on the next hour lol!!!
Not so much going on at the moment. So I will say good bye for now.Have a Healthy Day my Friends and Family. Live Long, Stay Strong!!!

(ZC) No Time like the Present



Cheers,

Dave

2 comments:

  1. Sade has always been one of my favorite artist. I really like her old songs better. This particular video is great being in black and white. She is also amazingly beautiful. I am not worried about 12/21/2012. It will be just another day for me. ~Maryzc~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maryzc, she is one of my favorites too. I also like her older stuff better. I went to two of her concerts in the past. You are right. Friday will be just Friday for me as well.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...