Friday, December 21, 2012

12/21/2012 - Still Standing......For Now

Greetings all. My Spirits are great and my Energy level is getting better and better.

OK so the Mayans were wrong.........or did we just get the day wrong? Who knows? Who cares? I sure don't. Hey just a little funny side deal. I don't know if I mentioned it or not, but I have a nice large copper Mayan calender on my kitchen wall. Yes I do. HA!!!  Believe it or not, it's the truth.

I had a lovely friend of mine and fellow (ZC)er ask "How are you doing?" She mentioned that from my recent posts that I am not reflecting my current state. Well, I guess the only thing I have been posting about is how tired I have been and how sore I was from actually doing some physical activity.

OK to answer her question: I have been doing OK. Not great. I just feel worn down more often then not. Is it from the (ZC) way of eating? Of course not. No way! I think it is from inactivity. I also have a lot of things going on that are not part of the NORM. I also was given a lot of new projects at work. I am the "go-to guy" at work for special projects for the most part, that need to be done quickly and accurately.



Ya da, ya da ya da........ anyhow I have a very, very busy day today and I have only yet begun to ......... whatever.

Some more sweet sounds for the soul:



So my Friends and Family this will be short once again. I might not post again until the 26th, but we will see. Have a Healthy Day my Friends and Family. Keep On, Keeping On and Always Battle On!!!

(ZC) Spread the Cheer



Cheers,

Dave

2 comments:

  1. I hope everyone in our little family had a nice Christmas!!!

    And that, independently if one does ZC or any other WOE, the day was a chance to relax, enjoy family and friends, and a day to realize how we are all lucky to have a great friend like Dave!!!

    Pro(ZC)ac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pro(ZC)ac, looks like only me and you. HA! I am sure all are occupied with the holidays my Friend. No worries here. I am most grateful to have a Great Friend such as yourself. One that I can count on. Thanks for stopping by and your gracious comments. Live Long, Stay Strong and Always Battle On!!!

    (ZC)er A Friend Indeed

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...