Friday, January 11, 2013

1/11/2013 - The Game is Afoot

Greetings Friends and Family. My Spirits are higher than high! My Energy level is good.

OK I believe someone around here said they were starting a new 5 Bite Diet Challenge.....right? Yes and No. Did that make sense???

NO is sure as to hell did not!!! Yikes....what language!!! OK, so I decided to delay the challenge until Monday 1/14/2013. Why? So I could eat all the doughnuts that I could handle until then..........not!!! HA!!!

Actually I was moving a little too fast and I need time to prepare. I have a tenancy to move forward too quickly on things that need careful planing both Mentally and Physically. So that being said I will definitely start my 5 Bit Diet quest no latter than Monday 1/14/2013 or possibly on Sunday 1/13/2013. I just might have enough prep-time on Saturday to pull it off. Maybe just maybe.

Sorry folks, I did not mean to jerk you around. It is just a small delay to help guarantee success. That simple, that easy you will see. Hey does that sound familiar? It should. So once again I invite you to join me as I slide down the scale on the Zero Carb 5 Bite Diet Ala Dave!!!



I am actually excited y'all!!! Yes, I am! Remember I will always answer emails and comments posted here. Remember the old saying: There is no such thing as a stupid question. No there is not, at least in my book.

Dave! Hey Dave! So what is your "big" preparations that you need time for anyhow? 

Excellent question from the dashing young lady seated in the middle second row. We for "me" it is preparation of food. I don't like to buy pre-made food and prefer to cook, measure and store my meals. This saves me time and money. Most of all I know the content of the food I am eating and the quality of the food. So there you go. Cooking, packaging and freezing will happen all day Saturday and most likely Sunday.

HEY!!! A good Zero Carber (ZC)er is always prepared. Look-it: These are just tools of the trade. Love it, Hate it, it just does not matter. Your chances of success depend on how much you put into it.

BE PREPARED, BE SUCCESSFUL!

Jeez, it just not get any simpler than that. Hey I can even understand it and that is saying a lot or is it?

Have a Healthy Day my Friends and Family. Success is in your Hands, Never let it go.....never. Fight the Good Fight and Always Battle On!!!

(ZC)er Bring It On!!!



Cheers,

Dave

10 comments:

  1. This blog is on fire… 15 comments only yesterday… yes, 2013 will be quite special!!!!!!

    And I new ZC was not only about ZC food… because to do ZC correctly requires planning… as demonstrated here by Dave. We must really know what will be on the menu with a minimum of 24 hours, if not more, or anything disastrous can happen. It seems like a big stress but let's not forget that eating the correct food should be a priority for everyone, well ahead all the other stuff we tend to priorize in our daily routine…

    Pro(ZC)ac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pro(ZC)ac, I sure hope 2013 is special for us all. Right you are my Friend about the planning. What a lot of (ZC)ers fail to understand is that there is not a lot of (ZC) convince foods available that don't have hidden carbs. So we must make our own. Especially for those of us that have a very busy day or night. Thanks for that reminder Pro(ZC)ac, your wisdom shines again.

      Fight the Good Fight and Always Battle On my Friend!!!

      (ZC)er Ahead of the Curve

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  2. ****
    Dave,
    Love the new look of the blog and excited to follow your 5 ZCBD adventure. I too can only find success following ZC and have recently discovered that I must avoid all dairy. I still have a hard time accepting that but I know it is true. Beef and eggs and water only have done wonders for me. Things like Oopsie Rolls would be a major NO for me in a big way. I honestly feel best and beef only so why keep trying to fight it....I do dearly miss my cheese but I am so in love with the way I am feeling now that I don't ever want to go back?
    ****

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anonymous****, thank you very much. I really like it myself. I love the textures in the background wallpaper that go with the painting. The colors are a close match. I was hard to do. I had to search far and wide.

      I applaud you are your effort. I enjoy our emails and occasional calls. You have been a good friend and I have always appreciated your support now and in the past.

      Keep with what is working for you and continue to reap the rewards. I do admire your strength and courage. You my good Friend are a prime example of someone who never says "Die". You Battle On, no matter the situation.

      Keep the Faith and Always Battle On!!!

      (ZC)er I've Got the Power

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  3. i think planning is the right move. i am just like that myself. can't wait until monday.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara, right you are young one. Monday will be here before you know it. Thanks for the support.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  4. Nice look Dave and am also interested in your 5bd challenge. I feel the excitement in the air. I don't need to wish you good luck. You seem to always have it under control.

    Bill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bill, I'm excited too. I appreciate the confidence and support. I hope the advice from my email helped you out. If not just email again and let me know what going on and we can see what can be done to get things straight. Take care my friend.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  5. Good morning, I too, am anxiously waiting for your first post on your new experiment... Good Luck. Looking forward to details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anonymous, you jumped the gun. But thanks all the same. Please do not forget to comment on new posts as you see fit. I do appreciate the support. Hey it's all in the details.

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...