Tuesday, January 15, 2013

1/15/2013 - The 5 Bite Diet Day TWO 2.0 Ala ZC

Greetings Friends. My Spirits and Energy levels are great!!!

Wow do I feel GREAT or what? Yes I sure do. I have to say that the excitement for me is overwhelming. I have to tell you that I was not sure about attempting the 5BD publicly on this blog. That being said I am glad I did it. It puts me in the spotlight. So there you go!

The first day was not too bad. Yes, I felt hungry. Yes the tummy rumbled, but I just think of the rumbling as the fat burning away. Hey it works for me. I am not concerned about the hunger I have plenty of "Stores" that feed my body the energy that it needs to function.

Oh I almost forgot: The Bulletproof Chia Tea. Well I was a little disappointed. Why? Because it was too weak. I used one tea bag and two tablespoons of unsalted Butter. The Butter taste was a little to strong, because the tea was too weak. So that is my fault. I will give a try again today. I will double bag the tea and let it steep a little longer.



Results thus far:

(Please let me know if I messed up on my math below, I might add or subtract incorrectly)

Day  1 = (0.0) = lbs loss current weight 180.0 lbs (just starting, OK I am up a few pounds, be nice)
Day  2 = (1.2) = lbs loss current weight 178.8 lbs (let the games begin)

Hunger pangs: Yes they are still here, about the same as yesterday.

Menu:
Morning Fast: Plain Black Coffee, H2O

1st Meal: 3.oz Sirloin Steak rare.

2nd Meal: Bulletproof Chai Tea (New and Improved)

Nice start yes? I think so, but I know a lot of that weight was water and contents that have been there. I won't get graphic and leave it up to your imagination. HA! So lets see what tomorrow brings. I hope it is good news of course. I know I will lose something. Be it weight or my MIND!!! Hahaha!!!

Please do not hesitate to ask questions in the comment section. I am not shy and will answer just about anything. If you ask via email, I will email you back and possibly post the question and answer here if I feel it will benefit those who read this blog.

Have a healthy day my Friends and Family. The start is Good, the End? Well we will see together. Why not join me and post your results in the comment section? Fight the Good Fight and Always Battle On!!!



(ZC)er Stand and Deliver



Cheers,

Dave

12 comments:

  1. hooray for dave! i can feel the excitement in the air. this is really fun and serious at the same time. it is almost like a race and you my favorite runner.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara, excitement is my middle name. HA! Well I would get beat in a foot race, but I will hold my own with this 30 day challenge, just wait and see. Thanks for the positive support.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  2. Great start....I am curious about the new chia tea. Let us know how it came out. I used to love chia tea lattes at Starbucks. Does it taste similar? ALCF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ALCF, well the double bag tea is steeping as I write. I will let it get nice and strong. I will post about it on my next post. I hope it tastes like Starbucks. I used to love those things.HA!!!

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  3. Hi, you're off to a running start.
    Are you watching any ratios? fat/protein?
    Do you have any mental rules for yourself, you care to share?

    I'm rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beez55, nice to see your here. Ratios, no not at all. The deal with the traditional 5BD is that you can eat anything you want. Anything, but only 5 bites. Now for me being a Zero Carber (ZC)er...well the more Fat the better. I do believe that the Fat will help me feel more satisfied.

      Mentally...well I can be a little unusual sometimes lol!!! No really I just try to have a positive attitude about the whole thing. I pray a lot. I tell myself the hunger will be over soon, don't give in. Be strong and steady. Mind over matter? Maybe. I try to look down the road and picture myself in a place where I want to be. There is no easy answer, but the longer I stay strong the easier it will get. Right now is HELL WEEK for me. Jeez!!!

      Great questions. Keep them coming I am here to answer all that I can to help others understand. Battle On!!!

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  4. Sara is right, this is fun yet serious. Thanks for sharing. Sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandy, Sara is always right don't ya know? Ha! Thanks for stopping by.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  5. I notice you weigh your food in ounces, why is that? Is this 5 bites for you? Jenifer8

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenifer8, great question. You must have read my mind. I was going to talk about this on my next post. I actually got a few emails concerning this subject. So I will explain in better detail on my next post. Anyhow, I figure that 3 oz of food is "MY" perfect 5 bites. More on that tomorrow. Thanks for that question and stopping by. Keep the Faith!!!


      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  6. Nice blog, you can tell you put a lot of work into it. I was doing a google search about the five bite diet and came here. I will email you with some questions.

    You have had amazing results with your zero carb diet. I am interested in that too. I love your before and still in progress pictures. You are an inspiring and amazing person. Thank you for this place.

    Nelda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nelda, and welcome to the blog. I sure did put some work here tank you very much. Looking forward to your email. Thank you for your compliments. Zero Carb is my core and after this challenge I will stick to more of its guidelines and keep the weight down. Just like any other Way of Eating (WOE) Zero Carb has rules. Like: eat when hungry, stop when satisfied. I have trouble with that sometimes. Live Long, Be Strong!!!

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...