Thursday, January 17, 2013

1/17/2013 - The 5 Bite Diet Day FOUR 2.0 Ala Zero Carb

Greetings all. My Spirits and Energy levels are good.

Is it day four (4) already? How time flies. All in all I feel rather good if not Great about the diet so far. I took a lot of mental determination to get here. I had to think it out and plan. It is oh so easy to jump the gun and dive right in. I did some more reading and food preparation. I do have to admit one thing.

YES another confession............hold the presses.........man you recorders........... confess....confess.......

Jeez not again!HA!!! Who is that anyway??? I know it can't be Cyber Mom., right??

Yet another attempt to make a funny that went down in flames. So, like I was saying, The thing that I really did not plan on doing until the last minute was............. tune in tomorrow for the full story. Live with footage never seen before. True life testimonials and ....and...and......WT...



Now that I have your undivided attention. On with the confession: I really did not plan on a high Fat liquid Second Meal. It was really just supposed to be a one shot deal. Then I started thinking: Dangerous I know. Can I do this another Day? Then it was history. That being said: no this is not a typical 5 Bite Diet Plan. By doing Zero Carb only already put a twist to it.

Will I continue with the High Fat Drink for my second meal of the day. The World may never know lol!!! Actually I will analyze this daily and see how I feel. I really don't know at this point and do not want to make any speculations.

I was asked about Cravings in the comment section. So no, no real cravings to report. I do think of a Giant Rib eye Steak on the "Q" with some nice hickory wood smoking under it or a nice pile of Chicken Wings fresh off that same grill in all its Fatty glory................. Dreams yes, cravings no. Not at all.

Results thus far:

Day  1 = (0.0) = lbs loss current weight 180.0 lbs (just starting, OK I am up a few pounds, be nice)
Day  2 = (1.2) = lbs loss current weight 178.8 lbs (let the games begin)
Day 3 = (1.0) = lbs loss current weight  177.8 lbs (going strong) 
Day 4 = (0.8) = lbs loss current weight  176.0 lbs (down, down do your thing do your thing...)

Hunger pangs: They have not went away, but so far today not as bad.

Menu:
Morning Fast: Plain Black Coffee, H2O

1st Meal: 3.oz Sirloin Steak rare.

2nd Meal: Bulletproof Coffee

I am sticking to the same food for this time because it is what I prepared. When you only eat 5 bites, food tends to stretch much further and since so far Butter is my second meal...oh well you don't have to have a great imagination to figure that one out. 

Keep asking the questions and I will keep answering them to the best of my ability. So at this point I am feeling good if not great about the diet. I hope I have sparked some interest not only in the 5BD, but also in Zero Carb. 

Have a Healthy Day my Friends and Family. a week almost down and Still Sanding! Live Long, Be Strong and Always Battle On!!!

(ZC) Do the Hustle




Cheers,

Dave

4 comments:

  1. It looks like the weight loss is slowing a bit. I would be happy just losing a couple of pounds a week. Your doing so well, keep it up. BTW I love chicken wings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anonymous, slow yet fast right? I think it is what it is. I eat, drink and wait. What else can I do? HA! Oh right I can be Merry!!! I do enjoy a nice pile of Greasy Chicken Wings. Thanks for the support.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  2. I would really like to be on the same train as you… but I think I have missed it……..

    On your actual trip of a 'pound a day' this will surely keep the doctor away!!!!!!!!!!!

    Pro(ZC)ac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pro(zC)ac, hey the train is still at the station "All Aboard!" HA! Pound a day indeed!!! Battle On!!!

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...