Friday, January 18, 2013

1/18/2013 - The 5 Bite Diet Day Five 2.0 Ala Zero Carb

Greetings Friends. My Spirits are on the up and up and my Energy is stable.

I am posting a little later than usual. Busy day and all. No need to fret I will not miss a day of posting during this Trek unless an emergency comes along. Now tomorrow might be real late because I might be going to a "Gun Show" in Houston, Texas. The lines are long so my friend that invited me wants to leave extra early in the morning. So we will see.I am in need of a good Shotgun. So to the show I go.

So on one of the comments "Bone Broth" was brought up. I asked for a recipe and the "Commenter" was kind enough to give the instructions. I am guessing it can be made with any type of Bones you like. I am not a big Chicken soup fan, so that is out. I forgot to mention that the Bones are actually the feet of the animal. So it looks like Beef Feet for me or I guess "Cows Feet" is a more appropriate description. Just boil it all day and let all the goodies deposit in the broth. Seasonings are left to your desire. Sounds good if not Great!



All in all I feel really good. My focus is right on target. Hold on.... I feel...I feel:


Whoa-oa-oa! I feel good, I knew that I would, now
I feel good, I knew that I would, now
So good, so good, I got you: (ZERO CARB)

OK  little James Brown to get the juices flowing. Why not? HA!

Results thus far:

Day  1 = (0.0) = lbs loss current weight 180.0 lbs (just starting, OK I am up a few pounds, be nice)
Day  2 = (1.2) = lbs loss current weight 178.8 lbs (let the games begin)
Day 3 = (1.0) = lbs loss current weight  177.8 lbs (going strong) 
Day 4 = (0.8) = lbs loss current weight  177.0 lbs (down, down do your thing do your thing...)**
Day 5 = (1.0) = lbs loss current weight 176.0 lbs (that's the way aha, aha I like it)**

**corrected. Thanks Anonymous!

Hunger pangs: Still there, but not as bad.

Menu:
Morning Fast: Plain Black Coffee, H2O

1st Meal: 3.oz Sirloin Steak rare (last of it).

2nd Meal: Bulletproof Coffee

Well I still have Sirloin Steak, but it is not prepared. So I will give it a rest. What to replace it with? Tune in tomorrow and find out. Hey I can't make this easy y'all HA!!! I will stick once again with the Bulletproof Coffee for the second meal. I still don't know if it will stay that way. Keep posting questions or even suggestions.  I always appreciate support. I will always answer to the best of my ability. I am no Nutty Professor or Self Proclaimed Guru. I am just a plain guy in search of Good if not Great Health.

Have a Healthy Day my Friends and Family. I am not always Right, I am not always Wrong, but I am always Genuine. No Surrender, No Retreat and Always Battle On!!!

(ZC)  A Force to be Reckoned WITH



Cheers,

Dave

6 comments:

  1. 3 oz Sirloin steak is at max 280 calories + the butter in the Bulletproof coffee is a little more then 200 something calories… which makes more or less 500 calories a day……. Incredible!!!!

    I will resume my reaction: I admire you more then ever Dave!!!!!!!

    Pro(ZC)ac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pro(ZC)ac, Incredible indeed!!! Hey I am just a simple man on a mission, Thanks all the same My Good Friend!!! Keep the Faith!!!

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  2. Check your math between day 3 and day 4
    Looks to be a 1.8 loss not a 0.8 loss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anonymous, it was a 0.8 lbs loss. I corrected the post after your heads up. Thank you very much. Battle On!!!

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  3. Your doing well. I just could not eat that little for that long. I might last a day or two and that is it. I am rooting for you. ~Maryzc~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maryzc, yes it has taken some doing to get to this point, but I feel good about the whole thing so far. Thanks for your support my Friend.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...