Sunday, January 20, 2013

1/20/2013 - The 5 Bite Diet Day Seven 2.0 Ala Zero Carb

Greetings Friends, my Spirits are great my Energy is OK.

Lots of things to take care of today. I am a little sore from all the hours of walking. I an still disappointed that I was not able to find something I wanted at the right price at the gun show.



OK another short post today:

Results thus far:

(Please let me know if mess up on my math below. I might add or subtract incorrectly)

Day  1 = (0.0) = lbs loss current weight 180.0 lbs (just starting, OK I am up a few pounds, be nice)
Day  2 = (1.2) = lbs loss current weight 178.8 lbs (let the games begin)
Day 3 = (1.0) = lbs loss current weight  177.8 lbs (going strong) 
Day 4 = (0.8) = lbs loss current weight  177.0 lbs (down, down do your thing do your thing...)
Day 5 = (1.0) = lbs loss current weight 176.0 lbs (that's the way aha, aha I like it)
Day 6 = (1.2) = lbs loss current weight 174.8 lbs (Fly, Robin, Fly)
Day 7 = (0.8) = lbs loss current weight 174.0 lbs (expected more, but I'll take it)

Hunger pangs: almost gone. They  appear mostly near meal time like most others.

Menu:
Morning Fast: Plain Black Coffee, H2O

1st Meal: Dave's Mini all Beef Meatballs 3 ozs

2nd Meal: Bulletproof Coffee

I think I like a liquid second meal, at least for now. Sorry for the short post. I am glad to see that my Zero Carb Brother Pro(ZC)ac is on board with the 5BD. I hope he lets us know his progress here,

 I also received a nice email from my (ZC) Cyber Mom. I am always delighted to her from hear. "Hi Bob keep her inline!" HA!!!

I received another email with some questions:

  1. (Q) What has been working well for you? (A) The morning fast, the liquid second meal. 
  2. (Q) What are some pitfalls? (A) No real pitfalls, just real bad hunger pangs at first. If you are not careful they can throw you off the diet. 
Well I hope those answers help concerning  the 5BD. That is it for now. Keep asking questions if you have any. Or email it does not make a difference to me.

Have a Healthy Day My Friends and Family. Keep On Keeping On and Always Battle On!!!

(ZC) Word to the Wise



Cheers,

Dave

4 comments:

  1. thank you for helping me, i'm starting tomorrow, you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Twiggy, you go girl (?). Well keep in tough and let us know how its going for you and what we can do to help.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  2. Here I am on the train sitting first class:

    Day 1 = (0.0) = lbs loss current weight 171.6 lbs
    Day 2 = (1.3) = lbs loss current weight 170.3 lbs (let's the fun begin!)

    And it seems there is no restaurant wagon onboard………..

    Wonder what is the destination????????

    Pro(ZC)ac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pro(ZC)ac my Brother in Arms! First Class Indeed!!! Keep steaming ahead, next stop........Battle On!!!

      (ZC)er United We Stand

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...