Tuesday, January 22, 2013

1/22/2013 - The 5 Bite Diet Day NINE 2.0 Ala Zero Carb

Greetings all. My Spirits and Energy levels are good.

Time is not on my side, so this will be short. Sorry, but it is what it is.

Results thus far:

(Please let me know if mess up on my math below. I might add or subtract incorrectly)

Day  1 = (0.0) = lbs loss current weight 180.0 lbs (just starting, OK I am up a few pounds, be nice)
Day  2 = (1.2) = lbs loss current weight 178.8 lbs (let the games begin)
Day 3 = (1.0) = lbs loss current weight  177.8 lbs (going strong) 
Day 4 = (0.8) = lbs loss current weight  177.0 lbs (down, down do your thing do your thing...)
Day 5 = (1.0) = lbs loss current weight 176.0 lbs (that's the way aha, aha I like it)
Day 6 = (1.2) = lbs loss current weight 174.8 lbs (Fly, Robin, Fly)
Day 7 = (0.8) = lbs loss current weight 174.0 lbs (expected more, but I'll take it)
Day 8 = (0.6) = lbs loss current weight 173.4 lbs (a loss, is a loss, is a loss)
Day 9 = (0.6) = lbs loss current weight 172.8 lbs (still in the game)


Hunger pangs: Normal as can be.

Menu:
Morning Fast: Plain Black Coffee, H2O

1st Meal: Mini Beef Meatballs 3.2 ozs

2nd Meal: Bulletproof Coffee

Sorry for the short post, but it may be the trend until I find more time. I am very please to have Pro(ZC)ac joining me in this Journey and wish him well. He has been an outstanding commentator on this blog everyone here appreciates him.

Have a Healthy Day my Friends and Family. Everyday I learn, Everyday I  am Thankful. Battle On!!!

(ZC)er Brothers In Arms



Cheers,

Dave

2 comments:

  1. This must be on of this new technology high speed train…:

    Day 1 = (0.0) = lbs loss current weight 171.6 lbs
    Day 2 = (1.3) = lbs loss current weight 170.3 lbs
    Day 3 = (0.9) = lbs loss current weight 169.4 lbs
    Day 4 = (1.3) = lbs loss current weight 168.1 lbs

    I will certainly not stop at the next train station…

    BUT… BUT this '5BTZCWOE' is so EASY to do… maybe I am dreaming…???!!!

    Of course, I am feeling better from day to day…

    A question remains: what is the trick? The answer is probably not as easy as we think. Interesting...

    Pro(ZC)ac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pro(ZC)ac, you are doing so well. Keep it up. Trick of Treat??? TREAT!!!

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...