Thursday, January 24, 2013

1/24/2013 - The 5 Bite Diet Day ELEVEN 2.0 Ala Zero Carb

Greetings all. My Spirits are high and my Energy level is OK.

I am feeling pretty good for the most part. No complaints. I have a lot of work and private activities that keeps me bogged down for the most part. I also have an up and coming Spiritual Retreat this June in which we will start Discernment the first Monday in February and every Monday after that until the Retreat.




 Results thus far:

(Please let me know if mess up on my math below. I might add or subtract incorrectly)

Day  1 = (0.0) = lbs loss current weight 180.0 lbs (just starting, OK I am up a few pounds, be nice)
Day   2 = (1.2) = lbs loss current weight 178.8 lbs (let the games begin)
Day  3 = (1.0) = lbs loss current weight  177.8 lbs (going strong) 
Day  4 = (0.8) = lbs loss current weight  177.0 lbs (down, down do your thing do your thing...)
Day  5 = (1.0) = lbs loss current weight 176.0 lbs (that's the way aha, aha I like it)
Day  6 = (1.2) = lbs loss current weight 174.8 lbs (Fly, Robin, Fly)
Day  7 = (0.8) = lbs loss current weight 174.0 lbs (expected more, but I'll take it)
Day  8 = (0.6) = lbs loss current weight 173.4 lbs (a loss, is a loss, is a loss)
Day  9 = (0.6) = lbs loss current weight 172.8 lbs (still in the game)
Day 10 =(0.8) = lbs loss current weight 172.0 lbs (this is how we do it)
Day 11 =(0.6) = lbs loss current weight 171.4 lbs (they call me Sir)

Hunger pangs: Normal as can be.

Menu:
Morning Fast: Plain Black Coffee, H2O

1st Meal: Mini Beef Meatballs 3 ozs (have one more serving left)

2nd Meal: Bulletproof Coffee or maybe some Summer Sausage

That's all folks! Oink, oink.......... Have a Healthy Day. Battles are won daily, yet the War still rages on. Keep the Faith and Always Battle On!!!

(ZC) Ain't No Stopping Me Now



Cheers,

Dave

8 comments:

  1. Seems we are really getting somewhere:

    Day 1 = (0.0) = lbs loss current weight 171.6 lbs
    Day 2 = (1.3) = lbs loss current weight 170.3 lbs
    Day 3 = (0.9) = lbs loss current weight 169.4 lbs
    Day 4 = (1.3) = lbs loss current weight 168.1 lbs
    Day 5 = (1.2) = lbs loss current weight 166.9 lbs

    menu:

    1st meal: 2 eggs in butter
    2nd meal: about 3 ozs chicken or fish in butter

    then sips of water during the day if hungry but not overdrinking water (will soon explain why)

    Then just going on with my life not thinking about food, food, food……..

    Pro(ZC)ac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. prozac you and dave are doing great. thanks for sharing your experience with us. i hope things continue to go well for you.

      Sara

      Delete
    2. Hi Pro(ZC)ac, you are doing great. I am glad that you are including your menu. I think I know abut your water deal....I think. OK waiting to find out. Keep steaming ahead my Friend!!!

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  2. Dave you have some real good company on your challenge. Both of you are doing great! I am almost ready to join you guys, but I am not mentally ready for such a challenge.~Maryzc~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do agree… you need to be ready for this. But, strangely, I had no idea I was ready for it and I still do not believe I am doing it… Probably there is much more brain chemicals interactions that controls hunger and appetite, then the ones we know…..

      Keep an open mind!!!

      Delete
    2. Hi Maryzc, I agree 100% with Pro(ZC)ac. Yo will know when and if you are ready.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  3. This is getting exciting!-Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jane, Exciting INDEED!!!

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...