Saturday, January 26, 2013

1/26/2013 - The 5 Bite Diet Day THIRTEEN 2.0 Ala Zero Carb

Greetings all. My Spirits are high and my Energy is good,

Only one more day until the big announcement! Well another extremely short post. Lots to do today not related to the blog. Now the good stuff:

Results thus far:

(Please let me know if mess up on my math below. I might add or subtract incorrectly)

Day  1 = (0.0) = lbs loss current weight 180.0 lbs (just starting, OK I am up a few pounds, be nice)
Day   2 = (1.2) = lbs loss current weight 178.8 lbs (let the games begin)
Day  3 = (1.0) = lbs loss current weight  177.8 lbs (going strong) 
Day  4 = (0.8) = lbs loss current weight  177.0 lbs (down, down do your thing do your thing...)
Day  5 = (1.0) = lbs loss current weight 176.0 lbs (that's the way aha, aha I like it)
Day  6 = (1.2) = lbs loss current weight 174.8 lbs (Fly, Robin, Fly)
Day  7 = (0.8) = lbs loss current weight 174.0 lbs (expected more, but I'll take it)
Day  8 = (0.6) = lbs loss current weight 173.4 lbs (a loss, is a loss, is a loss)
Day  9 = (0.6) = lbs loss current weight 172.8 lbs (still in the game)
Day 10 =(0.8) = lbs loss current weight 172.0 lbs (this is how we do it)
Day 11 =(0.6) = lbs loss current weight 171.4 lbs (they call me Sir)
Day 12 =(0.8) = lbs loss current weight 170.6 .lbs (I walk the LINE)
Day 13 =(0.6) = lbs loss current weight 170.0 lbs (Time after time)


Hunger pangs: Normal as can be.

Menu:
Morning Fast: Plain Black Coffee, H2O

1st Meal: Fatty Beef Brisket Ala Dave

2nd Meal: Fatty Beef Brisket Ala Dave

Take Me High, 

Take Me Low, 

Take Me Where I want to Go.

You can't take my Joy from me since I found Serenity.

Have a Healthy Day my Friends and Family. The Best is yet to come, stick around and have some Fun. Keep the Faith and Always Battle On!!!

(ZC)er Come as You Are 




Cheers,

Dave



6 comments:

  1. i can't wait for your big announcement. i would join your zc5bd but i have no weight to lose. thats a good thing. i do zc for health reasons.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara announcement coming soon! Hey not having to lose weight is a good thing.The BEST thing is that you are reaping the rewards of Zero Carb (ZC).

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  2. Let’s go straight to it:

    Day 1 = (0.0) = lbs loss current weight 171.6 lbs
    Day 2 = (1.3) = lbs loss current weight 170.3 lbs
    Day 3 = (0.9) = lbs loss current weight 169.4 lbs
    Day 4 = (1.3) = lbs loss current weight 168.1 lbs
    Day 5 = (1.2) = lbs loss current weight 166.9 lbs
    Day 6 = (0.8) = lbs loss current weight 166.1 lbs
    Day 7 = (1.5) = lbs loss current weight 164.6 lbs

    The results I am getting, 7 LBS LOSS IN 7 DAYS, recall these cheap supermarket magazines advertising impossible weight loss programs for desperate people…

    I’m I on one of them??? Surely not. Why???

    Because if I fall off the wagon of 5BTZC, it is to come back to ”PURE ZC" which IS, at the end, a beautiful, fun and healthy WOE…!!!!!!!

    Pro(ZC)aC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the man my Friend. You have taken the 5BDZC and ran with it. Good for you!!! Yes I do remember those magazines with the diets, they were next to the UFO magazines.... actually I do believe in UFOs HA!!! Keep ROCKING and ROLLING!!!

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  3. I moved this comment from the "Comments Tab"
    Dave

    DivaWearDesigns January 26, 2013 at 8:06 PM


    10 lbs in 13 days! Way to go, Dave! You've inspired me SO much. I just marinated & cooked an awesome pork loin for next wk's meals. Zero carb, baby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diana, sorry but I moved your comment here. I am going to delete that entire page soon and I did not want your comment to disappear.

      BTW I saw some of your designs and they are simply FABULOUS!!!

      I am very happy that my little blog helped inspire you. You will surely reap many rewards by going Zero Carb. Wow marinated Pork Lions. Sounds yummy. Please let us know how you are doing on Zero Carb. Keep the Faith and Always Battle On!!!

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...