Saturday, January 26, 2013

1/26/2013 - Special Edition - The Zero Carb Blog

Greetings all.
Now for the Big, Big, Big announcement. Yes, it is early. Go figure! If you have not noticed, there is an area on the right hand side of the Blog titled contributors. Pro(ZC)ac is now an an administrator/ owner of this Zero Carb Blog. I will give him the opportunity to formally introduce himself to you all. Just like the recent face lift I gave the blog, other changes are coming down the pipe. Anyway I feel that Pro(ZC)ac has a full in depth foundation concerning Zero Carb and he has been gracious enough to accept my offer to help me manage this blog. So for that I thank him very much.



I have changed the name of the blog from "The Chronicles of David" to "The Zero Carb Chronicles". I will remove some of my personal stuff like the crossed out goals. Hey it is just some spring cleaning and updating.

I will delete the "Comments" tab, I will link the "Recipe" tab to its own blog so that it can have recipes on separate posts and not all jumbled on one page. The recipes can be archived. That will take some time because I need to create a whole new blog and transfer all the recipes, including the pictures to separate posts. So be patient. This will give Pro(ZC)ac the opportunity to post some of his own recipes. (Hint, hint, hint)!!!

Later they may be some opportunities for some folks to become "Authors" meaning that they can contribute by posting on this blog. This is a good opportunity for some to use this blog as a Journal to record their Journey through Zero Carb. The posts are much bigger and have more features than the "comment" at the bottom of the posts. Have I confuse anyone? HA!!!

Anyway that is it for now. I will post my regular 5BDZC later tomorrow. I hope all welcome the changes. Battle On!!!

(ZC) Change is Good


Cheers,

Dave

6 comments:

  1. I like the change. It is nice to get help and you picked the right person for that role. -Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jane, no truer words have been spoken.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  2. This is my last comment here on this blog as Pro(ZC)ac. I will miss the name… surely because of the ZC letters in it… maybe I should keep it… Time will say!!!

    After a crazy week on the train, it is slowing down. Could it be the exchange of my “2 eggs + butter lunch for a “chicken + butter” meal???

    Day 1 = (0.0) = lbs loss current weight 171.6 lbs
    Day 2 = (1.3) = lbs loss current weight 170.3 lbs
    Day 3 = (0.9) = lbs loss current weight 169.4 lbs
    Day 4 = (1.3) = lbs loss current weight 168.1 lbs
    Day 5 = (1.2) = lbs loss current weight 166.9 lbs
    Day 6 = (0.8) = lbs loss current weight 166.1 lbs
    Day 7 = (1.5) = lbs loss current weight 164.6 lbs
    Day 8 = (0.2) = lbs loss current weight 164.4 lbs

    Anyway, I am happy with the results and intend to stay on the train.

    I do not feel it is all about having now a “smaller stomach capacity” but more about getting my insulin level very low which keeps hunger down quite nicely and stimulate the lipase enzyme to burn a lot of fat.

    Anyway, I intend to write about the science behind this 5BDZC diet and the safety of it, among other things, but also different subjects such as the problems of overhydrating that I promised to address.

    Pro(ZC)ac (still!!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pro(ZC)ac, great comments my Friend. Should I expect anything less? Not in this life time. I know all of us are waiting to hear your words of wisdom and experience. Hey just average out Day 7 and eight and you most likely have a truer account of your weight loss during that time. Close to 0.8 lbs which seems right.

      Good things are coming down the line my Friend and the best thing is that YOU are a part of it. Battle On!!!

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
    2. Prozcac I am interested in the science. I am glad that you will touch that area.

      Bill

      Delete
    3. Hi Bill, we will all benefit from that area.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...