Friday, January 4, 2013

1/4/2013 - Just Chilling....Again and Again


Greetings friends! My Spirits are great. My Energy level is not so great.

Why? Well, I just have not been sleeping well. It has nothing to do with my way of eating (WOE) more so all the little things spinning around in my little mind. I think way too much on certain things that I should just deal with as it occurs.

T.G.I.F.….. thank God it’s Friday!!! I really wanted to stay home today. I just wanted some rest and peace and quiet. I will just jell on Saturday if all goes to plan. Plan??? Well I mean “No Plans” HA!!!
I will do a little cooking. My dear wife (DW) wants me to make “OXTAIL” stew. OK I will not be able to eat it for the most part. Too much starch from the flour and veggies. I might snag an OXTAIL or two and wipe them down with some paper towels. Who Know?


I will take down exterior and interior Christmas decorations on Sunday. I might as well do some more needed yard work too. That depends on the weather. Sunday is supposed to clear up a little from the cloudy wet weather we have had recently. The sun is supposed to break out a little. I might do a little grilling too. I found some Boneless New York Strip Steaks on sale for $3.99 a pound and will buy a couple of family packs which usually contain 3-4 steaks.

I will grill them and flash freeze them like I used to do in the past. I have not done that in a while. I love the meatballs that I have made recently and will make some more and freeze them as well. I have been taking them to work and they hit the spot and taste great. Recipe? We will see. If I and in a good mood I may take some pictures and do a step by step ZC Meatballs ala Dave recipe. I have not added anything there in a great while.

OK now for a mellow, kick back song:



Ooooh…..I almost forgot I got a new sampler pack of 20 cigars delivered recently (2 of each kind). It was a Christmas present to “Yours Truly”. I put them in my little humidor and they are ready for action. HA!!! Yes indeed. I just might have to have a nice cup of Bulletproof Coffee with one of those bad boys. Yum!!! I can’t wait!!!

Have a Healthy Day my Friends and Family. Change is on the Horizon. What kind of change? Only time will tell. Keep the Faith and Always Battle On!!!


(ZC) Light Me Up

Cheers,

Dave

4 comments:

  1. I think this year is going to be great. I say that every year and so far I don't have any big regrets. I love NY strips. I know a lot of people rave about rib eyes. They are good but my choice is the NY. My hubby does not mind sharing a cigar with me from time to time. Don't be surprised lol. ~Maryzc~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maryzc, I am right with you! NY Strips are OK, but I do love my Rib eyes. Good deal on the Cigars!!!

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  2. i feel so lazy today. i love all steaks and all steaks love me lol. i already took down my decorations. now i have all day to jell. please post the meatball recipe.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara, lazy indeed!!! Like I mentioned to Maryzc, I lean heavy to Rib eyes. I guess its the fat content. I don't know. He I finally took down all my decorations too. I still need to put some up in the attic. I will try to find time and post it.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...