Monday, January 7, 2013

1/7/2013 - I've Got the Power...Want some?


Greetings to one and all. My Sprits are high; my Energy level is getting better.

I am feeling a little optimistic about….well about everything. It almost feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. It feels like something wonderful is going to happen. I just don’t know. I am happy to feel this way and I a will enjoy it while it lasts.

So I finally took down all the interior and exterior Christmas decorations. I just need to put them up into the attic. I did not do the yard work I was supposed to do because of rain. Not that I was really wanted to do the work. HA! I did enjoy a nice new cigar with some plain black coffee. Yum indeed!!! I grilled up some Sir Loin and NY Strips for dinner with dear wife (DW). I am trying to get into the mode of eating more Beef. It just makes me feel better that the other meats. I feel more satisfied and just more of a feeling of well being. Is it the Beef? Most likely not, I think it is just falling into place like that…. I guess.



A little Scottish song:



So many things to do, so little time to do those things. I have some things coming about at church. Retreat time will be here before I know it. They always need volunteers and I am more than happy to oblige. I am not getting all holy on you, but this is who I am. I have no shame on my beliefs, but they are mine and you have to find yours. I am more than happy to discuss my beliefs with you via email only.

I am thinking of making some "oopsie rolls". I have not had some in awhile. They are pretty good and help break up things. They are great to make a burger or should I say cheeseburger. Some folk consider them “Franken Foods’ but oh well. We all need to know our limitations. One size does not fit all, no it does not. BTW my Beef meatballs are the bomb. OK, am I showing my age? HA! Actually they are good, really good if I should say so myself.

Have a Healthy Day my Friends and Family. Live Long, Stay Strong and Always Battle On!!!

(ZC) Ya just don’t Know or Do You?



Cheers,

Dave

10 comments:

  1. yes i want some, please lol. the song was real funny, thanks. i hope things are getting better for you.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara, I will send ya some ASAP! HA! The song was funny. I am feeling much better thank you very much.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  2. Dave you've got it going on. I really missed this blog. Please keep it up and add some more recipes. When is your next ZC vacation adventure? Those posts are always great. I love the pictures of the food and places you visit. Keep it up. Taylor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Taylor, I promise I will try. Yes I want more recipes too. Next vacation wont be until the end of the year maybe. I do have fun with the "Zero Carb Adventures".

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  3. Interesting new look. I like it a little more bright and cheery myself. Funny video. I'm glad to see your spirits are higher. -Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jane, well I actually change it twice last night since your comment. What do you think about it now? Spirits are fine thank you.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  4. The 'ZERO CARB WAY OF EATING… AMONG OTHER THINGS' title is absolutely GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!

    Why? Probably because ZC is so simple it doesn't need to be discuss every day for years on a blog… but still, it seems to lead us to other aspects of life; aspects such as this incredible and strong sense of harmony…

    So yes, there is more to say about ZC: BUT IT IS AT OTHER LEVELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    KNOWLEDGE IS POWER; HISTORY HAS PROVEN THIS ONE RIGHT; SADLY NOT SO MUCH PEOPLE CARE…

    Pro(ZC)ac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pro(ZC)ac, Genius is my middle name don't ya know. Hahaha!!!! Hey you are spot on as usual. Why folks continue down the path of ill health is a wonder to me. I hope you like the new "digs". Battle On my Friend!!!

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  5. OMG.... I love it! What a makeover. I don't know what to say. Love the new title 2. :-)Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cat, I have to say that I like it too. At least for awhile.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...