Friday, February 1, 2013

1/31/2013 - The 5 Bite Diet Day17 & 18 2.0 Ala Zero Carb

Greetings all. My Spirits are at an all time high! My Energy is good.

I have to say that I am oh so happy to have Denis on board with us. I am really enjoying the posts that he has made. Lots of good information. Some of it really makes you put on your thinking cap.

I have been extremely busy folks. It is what it is...... but I will try my best to keep up with the blog the best that I can. These busy days will be over before you know it and I can get back to upgrading this blog a bit. OK another of my more short posts to come.



Results thus far:

(Please let me know if mess up on my math below. I might add or subtract incorrectly)

Day  1 = (0.0) = lbs loss current weight 180.0 lbs (just starting, OK I am up a few pounds, be nice)
Day   2 = (1.2) = lbs loss current weight 178.8 lbs (let the games begin)
Day  3 = (1.0) = lbs loss current weight  177.8 lbs (going strong) 
Day  4 = (0.8) = lbs loss current weight  177.0 lbs (down, down do your thing do your thing...)
Day  5 = (1.0) = lbs loss current weight 176.0 lbs (that's the way aha, aha I like it)
Day  6 = (1.2) = lbs loss current weight 174.8 lbs (Fly, Robin, Fly)
Day  7 = (0.8) = lbs loss current weight 174.0 lbs (expected more, but I'll take it)
Day  8 = (0.6) = lbs loss current weight 173.4 lbs (a loss, is a loss, is a loss)
Day  9 = (0.6) = lbs loss current weight 172.8 lbs (still in the game)
Day 10 =(0.8) = lbs loss current weight 172.0 lbs (this is how we do it)
Day 11 =(0.6) = lbs loss current weight 171.4 lbs (they call me Sir)
Day 12 =(0.8) = lbs loss current weight 170.6 .lbs (I walk the LINE)
Day 13 =(0.6) = lbs loss current weight 170.0 lbs (Time after time)
Day 14 =(0.8) = lbs loss current weight 169.2 lbs (Records are being broken)
Day 15 =(0.4) = lbs loss current weight 168.8 lbs (Band on the Run)
Day 16 =(0.6) = lbs loss current weight 168.2 lbs (If your change your mind, I'm the first in line)
Day 17 =(0.4) = lbs loss current weight 167.8 lbs (Never say Die)
Day 18 =(0.8) = lbs loss current weight 167.0 lbs (The Things we do for Love)

Hunger pangs: Normal as can be.

Menu:
Morning Fast: Plain Black Coffee, H2O

1st Meal: Fatty Beef Brisket Ala Dave 3 oz

2nd Meal: Fatty Beef Brisket Ala Dave 3 oz

Well folks not complaints here. I have a big decision to make very soon and I will post it tomorrow,.....maybe if I have time. Sorry no preview. HA!

Have a Healthy Day my Friends and Family. Keep the Faith and Always Battle On!!!

(ZC) Sunny Side Up



Cheers,

Dave

3 comments:

  1. your catching up to denis. good going.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Sara… we are getting close… but when we think about it, at 164 lbs and 167 lbs, ZC has done most of it's job here for the two of us… I think the "deal" here is more to find a way to maintain "in harmony" this weight...

      There is a way; and this will be OUR way!!!!!

      Denis

      Delete
  2. Hi Sara and Denis, I really don't think I can catch up to my partner in crime. HA! Hey Denis has really summed it up very well: We are just for the RIDE, Zero Carb does all the work. That word again: Maintenance............ there has be a way...

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...