Monday, February 11, 2013

2/11/2013 - Zero Carb... HEAR the CALL...

Greetings Friends, Family and Countrymen, lend me your ear! I have to tell you that I am on a HIGH!!! Life is Good if not GREAT!!!! My Energy and Spirits are SOARING!!!

My Zero Carb (ZC) Friends and Family can you tell that I am one happy camper??? Hahaha!!! OK what has got me in such a mood? If I could only bottle it up I would never have to work a day in my life!!!

So I have been out of sight for a few days on a mission. What mission you may ask? Well I have been looking to the future of this little blog. Things need to change and change is coming. How, what, where and when??? Hey don't get me started or should you?

Just like any other good thing in life it takes planning and dedication. Oh did I forget time? I have a lot of the first two and not much of the third one, well not at this time. BUT in the not to distant future that will change. I have a "SPECIAL" personal project that I am not "privy" to share going on until the end of August. So yet it is only the middle of February that may seem a long time. Let me tell you good folks it is indeed not.

Although I see many things changing "here" after that time, in the mean time I will be in the planning stages. I will bounce things off of Denis and get his valuable feedback. He has been a great help with his "Wisdom and Insight" in all things Zero Carb (ZC). He is indeed a very valuable member of this blog.

OK then: so far things have been pretty good since I got off the 5BDZC. I am studying the research that Denis has been doing and plan on implementing a lot of things that he has been doing. If I am not mistaken one of the main focuses of his research is to find the balance of maintenance(Denis please correct me if I am wrong). This subject is not mentioned too much in other places concerning Zero Carb (ZC). I see where folks get off into things that have nothing to do with maintenance and blame weight gain on some things that make no sense. Well at least not to me. Hey like I have said many times before: "I am no Guru or Nutty Professor". I just try my best to do what is right for my body and soul.

Have a Healthy day my Friends and Family. Never stop Learning and Questioning. No Surrender, No Retreat and Always Battle On!!!

(ZC)er A Call to ARMS



Cheers,

Dave

10 comments:

  1. good to see you in a great mood. this place does need to move to an area where it gets more exposure. time does go by fast. keep posting.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara, thank you. Time will tell. Lets let it take it's natural course.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  2. Nice to see you are posting. Don't go away for too long. Denis is providing a great service to us all. I have followed some of his tips and waiting to see what outcomes happen with him.

    I think with the right attitude this blog could turn into something big. You and Denis seem to have the right temperament to manage such a project. I think you will need additional help in the long run, but I don't want to get too far ahead. I will wait and see what changes will happen in the meantime.-Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks jane for your support and comment.

      And you are right on this one: Dave has created "a nice environment" with this blog, and as we are navigating in "unknown waters" with our quest of perfect health in ZC, we do need respect, understanding and good friendship. And, of course, a zero tolerance policy with any aggressiveness……….

      For now, we are here; only future can know where this will lead us!!!!!

      Denis

      Delete
    2. Hi Jane, yes I do agree concerning our good Friend Denis. We will see what the future holds for this place. I do plan on inviting a few more "Authors" to the blog. For now Denis and I will be the "Owners" and later some additional folks may be able to post, but not change anything on the blog. Only Denis and I will have that responsibility.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  3. You got it right Dave: I am in search of "THE BALANCE OF MAINTENANCE". And my quest is all about sustainability in real life. I would even exaggerate and talked about "sustainable sustainability". Not an easy concept, I admit.

    There is maybe more then one answer and we all have an individual past of food and toxin abuse, hormonal imbalance and addiction levele issues.

    So the 5BDZC, intermittent fasting and many other options are offered to us. But it seems, in my experience, this is not the answer for me and probably many others.

    So let's continue our quest, not being afraid to walk in the bushes away from the mainstream!!!

    Denis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Denis, I am very happy that you are sharing your findings on maintenance. Although as you say it may only apply to everyone, yet we may find ways to tweak it to find the perfect balance.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  4. Dave it looks like your back to your old new self.
    As you know I keep looking to you and now Denis for inspiration.
    I still do not see how you have been able to do 5BDZC, I just cannot get my head around that.
    Keep up the good work and look forward to what the future holds for you.
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do understand you Steve… doing 5BDZC is certainly not easy… maybe it is not for you… or maybe you have to wait for the "special event", that will create an occasion to do it: it can be a flu that cuts down your appetite and bang, you can experience it and realise it is no big deal…

      Denis

      Delete
    2. Hi Steve my Zero Carb Brother. OLD, NEW well who knows? HA!!! Hey we are here, maybe not everyday, this place will continue to LIVE.

      Look-it: I would not worry too much about the 5BDZC until you have a firm grip on Zero Carb in General. If you are at that place, well then experiment with 30 bites a meal or 15 or whatever number you feel comfortable with. Then my Friend you can slowly decrease the number of bites per meal until you get down to the portion that satisfies you. It does not have be 5 bites, no not at all.

      Fight the Good Fight and Always Battle On!!!

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...