Monday, February 18, 2013

2/18/2013 - Zero Carb, as good as it Gets

Greetings all. My Spirits are soaring! My Energy is good, could it be better? Maybe.

I am doing really well my Friends and Family. I have a ton of work that keeps me pretty busy these days, but I manage to hang in there. I am falling behind on a few projects at home....... not a good thing.

I find myself eating somewhat less than before the last round of the 5BDZC. I do have to keep myself in check when eating something that I really like. It is easy for "ME" to get caught up in the flavor and eat more than I should. Well this just proves to point to "ME" that overeating is a friend to no one. I am able to keep it under better control via Zero Carb (ZC).

Well it looks like Denis has been dishing up a storm. Great information as always thank you very much. He makes you think.........ah yes think and think some MORE!!!

OK so my little mind has been clicking away.......DANGER.....DANGER....DANGER!!!!! Jeez if only I could put my dreams into action. WOW now that would be a sight. Yet my time is limited and it is being stretched  all the time. If only I could invent something and make a lot of $$$ then I could............

WAKE UP DAVE!!!! YOU ARE DREAMING OUT-LOUD AGAIN!!! Oops...sorry y'all! Hey you can't blame a guy for dreaming out-loud. HA!!! Hey money is not everything. So said the little poor (ZC)er. Hahaha!!!!

No really I am very happy with my current situation. I have all that I need and much, much more. I have been truly Blessed. Sometimes I forget how much I have. No donations needed here. Hey the current blog is free. It only costs time and that I try to give as much as I can. Later things will be much better in that department and I will be posting often.

Have a Healthy day my Friends and Family. Win the Day, Win for Life!!! Keep On Keeping On and Always Battle On!!!

(ZC)er Right on Target



Cheers,

Dave

8 comments:

  1. You are brigning up a subject that interest me quite a bit: the place of "flavor", or overall, " the fun of eating", as an element that stimulate one to overeat even on ZC.

    For example, I do realise there is a big difference in the quantity of food I eat if I add salt or not. Salt is a "flavor booster", nothing less. We will all have to do some thinking here… exchange experiences and see.

    Denis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Denis, yes salt does increase the "Pleasure Principle" in foods. Can we just think of food as fuel and move on? In my case "NO" a big FAT no. If only I did not have taste buds. HA!!!Jeez what can ya do???

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  2. i like to dream out loud too lol!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara, dream on young gun!!!

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  3. I am guilty of overeating when it comes to zc foods that I like. I never thought of salt in that way, but I agree it does make food taste better.

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandy, guilty indeed!!! I guess I could ween myself off like I did with coffee. That is: I stopped using sweeteners and cream. I only drink it black and have learned to enjoy it. It did take a long time to adjust.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  4. ****
    I am totally in that same boat of being able to eat more than I need and at times it is very hard to reign it in and just stop myself. I eat mainly ribeye and ground beef but it is very easy to overeat. I am only 5'3" and weigh 111 so I'm thinking it doesn't take much to meet my daily quota however I have the same binging tendencies I had when I ate carbs so I have to be totally conscientious about how much is going into my mouth. Never really to the point of being hungry or "restricting"....just aware that it is time to stop shoveling in that tasty beef :)
    ****

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anonymous****, Me and you are in the same boat. We just need to make sure that we don't go down with the ship. It can be a daily battle for me. We know better, but it is easy to "throw caution to the wind" at the moment and then regret later. Jeez!!!

      Hey according to your height and weight you are doing great!!! Stick in there my Friend. I hope you fare well and Always Battle On!!!

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...