Saturday, February 2, 2013

GREAT SATURDAY MORNING HERE !!!

Yes, saturday morning has something special, especially if you are on a 5BDZC week-end…

Well the results are talking for themselves:

Day 1 of 3 = (0)    = lbs loss of current weight    164.4 lbs
Day 2 of 3 = (0.8) = lbs loss of current weight    163.6 lbs

No phone calls… no stress… no problem… more time to do things at my own pace… maybe this is "my recipe"???

As our friend Dave says so nicely, "my energy levels are high"…
and I would had that I feel like I could "move a mountain"…….

Hope sunday will be as great….

Denis


4 comments:

  1. your off to a great start denis. go team!!! do you think you might extend it a day or two if you are feeling good on day three?

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the start is great!!!

      But I intend to do the 3 days experiment to see if this is sustainable on a long term for a sort of "maintenance phase"…

      So I will report!!!

      Denis

      Delete
  2. Hi Denis, yes once again I am right alongside of Sara. If you are feeling really good, do plan on extending your 5BDZC challenge or are you going to analyze how things went and give some feed back about the experiment?

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just have a few lbs to loose… so I can offer myself the luxury of any experiment at this point…

      The objective is to find a permanent way of eating as a "all-u-can eat ZC" seems NOT to be the way to go for me…

      Let's see what will happen on monday. But I have a goos feeling about this.

      Denis

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...