Friday, February 15, 2013

ZERO + CARB + BLOG


I think we got ourselves a nice place in the WWW.

I often wonder about folks surfing the web looking for answers to weight and health problems, and how they can find us.

I am sure, for a “newbie”, the concept of ZC is not the first thing that comes up on a search. The LC world is much larger, in time and volume. And the rest of what can be found on the web, from low-fat to vegan, is an ocean to drown into.

Check what I have discovered: I Google these 3 simple words: ZERO+CARB+BLOG and check what came up first? THE ZERO CARB CHRONICLES.

So I guess it is worth investing time here by posting + commenting.

Commenting is very important as it gives a perspective about the subject that was posted and it brings up interesting questions.

QUESTIONING OURSELVES IS ESSENTIAL AS IT IS THE ONLY ROAD GETTING A PRACTICAL, EVIDENCE BASED AND REALISTIC ANSWER TO ANY MATTER.

Sadly, I also Google HEALTHY+WEIGHT+LOSS and I had to go take a walk………

Denis







No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...