Thursday, February 28, 2013

ANOTHER WEEK, ANOTHER POUND GONE


Here I am after 2 weeks on 85% fat/15% protein with 1,800 calories per day (yes, I know, I should not care about calories but it is just to give an idea of the portions. Anyway, it is +/- 20 calories…) INCLUDING 2 sticks of butter per day, with another pound gone…

I have to say, this is easy to do and I feel no hunger and I eat plenty. Of course, I am constant on the portions but since they satisfy me, there is no problem.

The butter quantity seems big but as I am, in these days, eating fish + chicken as protein sources, I NEED to add some fat. But I guess fatty meats with the same fat/protein ratio should do the trick.

Of course, there is not the “speed of weight loss” that one can experience on the 5BDZC but since I am in no rush and only looking for a way to sustain the loss, all of this is quite OK with me.

Eventually I could even add butter to stop loosing if needed???.........

I do sleep much better and have lots of energy. I guess the sensation of finding a nice “cruising speed” give a good inner feeling.

A still do only water, no salt as I do not look for it, and that’s it.

I guess I will continue at this speed and evaluate again ‘sustainability”.

Denis



No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...