Monday, February 4, 2013

DOES 5BDZC CREATES A "NATURAL PORTION CONTROL REACTION" ONCE YOU STOP IT?


It was a nice weekend and, honestly, it was not always easy by moments “hunger wise”… but at the end, I did it :

Day 1 of 3 = (0)    = lbs loss of current weight    164.4 lbs
Day 2 of 3 = (0.8) = lbs loss of current weight    163.6 lbs
Day 3 of 3 = (0.5) = lbs loss of current weight    163.2 lbs
End of Day 3 = (0.4) lbs loss of current weight   162.8 lbs

So I lost 1.6 lbs on this 3 days 5BDZC and now I will do a normal 4 days of “regular” ZC eating, then another weekend of 5BDZC… and see if all this is sustainable…

Strangely, I do not feel that hungry today… maybe there is a “natural portion control reaction” happening in my body, and that will go on this week without having the impression of restricting myself… For example, I do not feel like having a big lunch today. Interesting

Definitely, 5BDZC changes the way I look and deal with food… and if it was only for this effect, it was a good thing. After so many years of overeating the wrong food, to be able to restrict that much, is very surprising to me…

So let’s see what the following days of “as many bite I want ZC” will bring…..!!!!!

Denis


2 comments:

  1. this is like alternating your days of when you follow a more restrictive portion way of eating via zc. i like it. i know someone that would do something similar. except he would fast alternating days. he is still doing zc and loves his results. wow zc has many faces, more than meets the eye.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right Sara: ZC HAS MANY FACES!!!

      I have many alternatives to the actual experiment of alterning "3 days 5BDZC + 4 days Regular ZC", the objective being to discover what is sustainable for me on a long run.

      I just don't know if total fasting alternating with ZC days is for me… but I am open to many things…

      Denis

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...