Tuesday, February 5, 2013


FINALLY A QUIET DAY IN THE WORLD OF ZC

So now I am at DAY 2 of a regular ZC life… 

As I was suspecting after my 3 days weekend on 5BDZC, I am slowly getting the sense of portion control without having to think too much about it… It is a nice feeling and I would adore keeping it this way!!!

What seems to come out from all this is "the more I eat, the more I want to eat"… all this being, of course, on strict ZC. And the contrary also applies: "the less I eat, the less I am hungry".

So the question that naturally comes up: Should I never allow myself a big ZC meal as it may be the starting point of overeating??? Interesting.

I hope my actual experiment will brings answers…

Denis





2 comments:

  1. It is all very interesting. I tend to eat much smaller zc meals compared to when I ate sad long ago. I just naturally don't want to eat more. Thanks for sharing. :-)Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is what I am experimenting at the actual moment… So you are right: if you can do it, I should be able to do the same!!!

    Well, time shall say…….

    Denis

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...