Wednesday, February 6, 2013

DAY 3 (OF 4) ON REGULAR ZERO CARB BEFORE THE WEEKEND


Things are looking great this morning.
I could eat until satisfy yesterday and it gave about 10, max 15 bites per meal, which should be OK as portion size (note that I am not using the expression "portion control" as I do nothing to "control my intake…)
And the weight is staying the same which pleases me.
I think it could be sustainable on a long run.
I hope I will find the positive energy to do another 5BDZC 3 days weekend…..
Denis


No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...