Thursday, February 7, 2013

FROM THE 5BDZC TO THE 10BDZC


I am now at DAY 4 OF 4 of eating a regular ZC diet before my weekend of 5BDZC and I am LOOSING some weight. I did not track my progress this week but since yesterday morning, I have lost 1 lb…
Since I am eating each day the same quantity of food, I tried to figured out how much I am having. And it came out that I am eating about 10 bites per meal which brings me to 30 bites per day…
And these 30 bites made me loose some weight. Could this be the 
10BDZC ???
I have no hunger pangs and I feel great. Interesting.
I think the BIG mistake I did on ZC was to begin to overeat on ONE OCCASION which probably created a cascade reaction that brought me to overeat all the time.
Could this be the road to MAINTENANCE ON ZC???
Denis




Denis

4 comments:

  1. Denis this is real important information. The 5BD per-se wants us to find that magic number that balances our intake without gaining or losing weight. I just wonder if that is daily or what? It will be interesting to see how you do. Thanks.

    Bill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since monday I had 30 bites per day… and I lost 1 lb… This is twice the allowed 5 bites and it fills me up… I don't know where this will lead me as I need more data to make conclusions. But I am happy with the first results. Will keep you posted.

      Denis

      Delete
  2. Hey Denis I am really liking this info. It really helps putting things together. What types of zero carb foods do you eat on a regular basis?

    Nelda

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right, these results are interesting.

    My food, in this period, is made up of one daily serving of eggs, one daily portion of chicken or fish, and butter to be sure I have enough fat. Nothing more, nothing less. I feel very satisfied with this. I just take care to put a good portion of butter on the proteins but then I put the stick back into the fridge as it can be tempting to graze on it…

    Let's see what the coming weel will bring!!!

    Denis

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...