Wednesday, March 27, 2013

3/27/2013 - Hello Sunshine

Greetings all, my Spirits and Energy level is good.

OK, so I have been seriously thinking all things Zero Carb (ZC). All you say? Yes all things. Right, anyway all things I eat or drink. I am trying to go back to the basics at least Monday thru Friday. Then expand my (ZC) menu a little on the weekend to break it up.

I am still having a time of it with portion control. I can actually get by on very little if it has high fat content. The problem is............ YES THERE IS A PROBLEM................ sometimes I can't control myself. Sucks I know. Hey I like to eat. I go beyond being satisfied because I enjoy the food I am eating. It is not a matter of feeling full. I just need to stop when I am satisfied. Easy..yes?? Easy no.....hell no! Oops I forgot this is a PG blog. Sorry. HA!

This is the proverbial cross I bear. OK.... not lighting bolts.... I must be OK. Hey this is not all the time, it is just time to time. I just want it to go away. Eat, be happy and move on. I don't think I am asking too much. So that is what I really need to grasp and put into play every day.

OK time for a nice glass of wine...............................

Have a Great day my Friends and Family. Fight the Good Fight and always Battle On!!!


(ZC) Seize the Day




Cheers,

Dave


Today's menu:

1st meal

  • Plain black coffee
  • 3 oz  Fatty Beef Brisket
2nd meal:

  • 1 boiled egg
  • small portion of jalapeno & cheese summer sausage

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dave,
    As they say in Buddhism, there is no end to desire! As a culture we are trained to believe that more is better, especially food. But more food inside us, once we are satisfied, is really a waste. And the truth is, most of us are overfueling our bodies and then the body has no choice but to store the excess as fat. YOU have done so well to transform yourself, you are a true inspiration!! Cheers, Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Sally, first of all I want to apologize for not responding to your comment in February. I make it my personal goal to respond to everyone who has taken time to make a comment on this blog. It is my personal code of honor sort to speak and a sign of respect. More on your great comment on my next posting. Thank you for inspiring us all.

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are soo right about this "lack of control" we sometime have over food intake… I would like to talk about insulin, leptin and all these hormones that control our "food behavior" but I will leave the science aside for today and just say I share this uncomfortable feeling with you.

    As Sally says it so nicely, we are in the "process of changing" with ZC and we did a lot of road but I guess it will be a lifetime experience for us…

    I am myself doing an experiment at this time and getting good results… I will soon post about it.

    There is something we are doing WRONG… it may be a detail… but I am sure our body was designed to be nourish in a precise way and with today's "food business-marketing-health guru-call it what you want", we are tricked to think and eat WRONGLY…

    We will arive at the end of this road and find the garden of joy, comfort, health, celebration and happiness!!!

    Denis

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...