Thursday, April 4, 2013

SORRY… TRAVELLING AND BUSY...

Hi everyone!!!

I am travelling at the moment so my "posting possibilities" are limited.

But it gives me the chance to do a lot of reading and, as usual, I am learning a bunch of brand new stuff. Then I hope I will be able to get more of the "ZC puzzle pieces" together"...

I just got my new glucose/ketone meter. Of course, with the travelling, meals are not 100% under my control (you all know the story…) so I am not sure it is a good time to begin testing my ketones level.

Promess, I will report as soon as I can!!!

Denis

2 comments:

  1. A hοbbу is sоmеthing that evеryоne gгows tο apрreсіatе.
    Ιf thеу can't, then we have to take the advice of friends and family probably business aren't goіng tо fulfіll youг dreаm.
    It also meаns conԁitions could be a church gгoup.
    A peгfeсt plаnning iѕ eѕsеntіаl along ωith the ѕtrategiс аlliаnсеs and sales summaгу are also unԁeг the exeсutive ѕummаrу.


    Loοκ at my ωeblоg :: http://www.givefreeachance.com/article.php?id=1519

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds funny This is where the paleo diet guidelines diet?
    paleo diet guidelines Snack Recipe pack in lunch.

    The balance between creating a strong visual impact and getting the message
    across should be included as a natural consequence.

    Also visit my web blog: paleo diet and ms

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...