Saturday, June 22, 2013

LET'S TRY TO ANSWER ANY QUESTION ABOUT ZERO CARB


Since months now I have been pushing information on this blog about subjects I consider interesting, important or even essential to anyone following a Zero Carb way of eating. It was a rewarding experience and I thank everyone that commented any of my postings.

The number of daily hits to our blog is excellent and, pleasantly, it is maintained all the way with even a satisfying increase.

I think it could be challenging now to go around and see what “kind of knowledge” ZC folks are looking for.

So I decided to give a try and offer to answer, with all my best knowledge and nowadays science, any question one would have relating to Zero Carb.

Yes, this may be challenging but since Zero Carb is a sort of “newborn” in the world of nutrition, we need to dig and look for answers to our query.

So please, anyone, feel free to use the comment section and “throw any questions on the table”!!!

Denis


1 comment:

  1. Hi Denis,
    I would be interested in your opinion on "organic" meats.
    Sometimes when I speak with acquaintences who show an interest about zc I sometimes get "....well you must be eating organic meat then if that is all you eat!"
    Well....ummmm.....no actually I just buy meat, eat, and move on. All the no hormones, grass fed etc stuff I pretty much ignore. I have eaten grass fed meat a few times and really do not like the flavor/taste of it so I won't buy it any more....as for organic, I am not sure it is any healthier or that regular meat is doing me any harm to warrant the extremely high prices of organic.
    Was interested in your opinion on the topic. Sorry if you covered this already but I didn't find a post about it when I typed "organic" into the search box
    Thanks,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...