Saturday, July 27, 2013

Day 5 Zero Carb Diet 7/27/2013

Hello everyone. I am feeling much better now. I think it was the combination of the hot wing sauce (super hot) and the blue cheese dressing is what got my stomach upset and gave me the runs. After I made some comments earlier I went back to sleep and got more rest.

I know that I know better. Dave has been coaching for for awhile now. I also have been doing a lot of reading. I guess it is just like everything else, you don't until you have actually tried it. I can only move forward. Wow, I wiped out two days just like that. What a dumb ass. I don't have a time limit and I am learning this "trail by fire" in a sense. That's OK I will move on and practice better. For anyone following my Zero Carb Journal, this is doable and I feel will be a life changer for me. 

Stats

Day 1 - 231.2 pounds
Day 2 - 230.0 pounds  (-) 1.2 pounds
Day 3 - 229.4 pounds  (-) 0.6 pounds

Day 4 - 228.8 pounds  (-) 0.6 pounds
Day 5 - 230.0 pounds  (+) 1.0 pounds


Menu

B     black coffee

L     BBQ Leg Quarter and about 4 .oz of Chappell Hill Sausage

D     BBQ Leg Quarter


Exercise 0 minuets on the elliptical machine




Thanks,

Connor

3 comments:

  1. Hi Connor, look my Friend. Stick with the plan I laid out for you. Don't go astray. The quicker you conform to Zero Carb the faster you will lose weight and feel GREAT. Don't get side tracked and let and make the process longer than it needs to be. Hey brother, this is tough love. I know you can kick butt and move forward.

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. And don't feel defeated by a bounce on the scale...that hot wing sauce is quite salty and you probably have to be aware that bacon and any processed foods will cause this to occur. Listen carefully to Dave....he knows how to help you succeed.
    I myself have been on quite a rollercoaster making my way through a lifetime carb addiction and finally finding my way to zc. The best advice I can give you from my experience is to stick to meat, eggs and water. I wish someone would have told me from the beginning to give up cheese/dairy. Maybe some people can tolerate it but it was truly a crucial factor for me between zc success and zc failure/cravings/weight gain. Just something to ponder as you continue your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Dave and Lisa, you guys are right. I need to stick to the basics. Please help keep me inline. It is comforting to know that I have people behind me with experience and wisdom. I have a thick skin, so I won't be offended. I will be appreciative.

    Connor

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...